Radiator screen

/ Radiator screen #11  
Did you buy the tractor new? I ask because my 2008 4530 has a removable screen in front of the radiator.
I bought mine new, and it didn't have the screen. The 2565 did come with a screen.

/ Radiator screen #12  

Attachments

• PrintAssImg_7003.jpg.png
    PrintAssImg_7003.jpg.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
   / Radiator screen #13  
My grandad used to take a rusty old screen he'd taken from the screened porch and wire it over the mesh in front of his radiator the best way he could. Worked good.

/ Radiator screen
Did you buy the tractor new? I ask because my 2008 4530 has a removable screen in front of the radiator.

I did buy it new but it doesn't have a screen

/ Radiator screen #15  
I have a 5570 that horrible about that problem. The screen around the front of the tractor is open in a half-dozen places, so the debris can get into the face of the radiator and oil cooler. This is the only tractor I've ever had or seen that is so designed. Everything else I've seen is set up to stop the debris before it gets to the radiator. I assume they don't have weed and seed stuff in India.

I took some duct tape and taped up the gaps around the hood and the headlights, then shot some spray foam where the side panels and front screen meet. Basically to seal up the front of the tractor where the air has to go through the grill before it gets to the radiator. It looks pretty janky, but it made a huge difference in how hot the tractor gets when running it in those conditions. I used to have shut down every 3-4 hours, come home, open the hood, lower the grill guard, unplug the lights, take off the grill, and clean the radiator. Now it an every two or three days chore. When I'm running the tractor, every hour or so I just wipe the grill off with my hand. Makes a big difference.

I intend to get some weather stripping and maybe silicone and make a better looking fix on it this winter.

/ Radiator screen #17  
Did you have access to Mahindra parts book's?

I just found that site with the parts listed. You'll need to start by selecting your nearest dealer and then you can search for the tractor model, select that, and then open parts diagrams. If you need a USPS zip code to select a dealer and get you started, try 43215.

/ Radiator screen #19  
I guess the 4530 is not in the same series as the 4540, 4550 & 4565 because the parts list doesn't even list a screen for it.

Ooops! Sorry about that. I thought I was looking up the parts for your tractor but now realize I saw 4530 from someone else's post.

/ Radiator screen #20  
I just found that site with the parts listed. You'll need to start by selecting your nearest dealer and then you can search for the tractor model, select that, and then open parts diagrams. If you need a USPS zip code to select a dealer and get you started, try 43215.
Thanks , that's a great help