Rail roads and their tracks.

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,061  
All I know is the hostelers loaded those jeeps pretty quick when I watched them from a distance.

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,062  
Chalks are used @ the Ford plant in Oakville

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,064  
I'm not all that sure they have to be tied down in the first place in as much as the car bodies are just sitting on the trucks with a king pin that isn't attached to anything either. I would presume the parking brakes would secure them enough.

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,065  
Just read in the October Trains that in the period from 1996 to 2019, of the big four class 1 rairoads, CSX, UP, NS an BNSF, only BNSF's volume was up. All the other lines were either flat of down. BNSF's car volume was up 46%, or by tonnage, it was up 71%. Despite loosing some of their coal traffic, they have picked up a large amount of grain traffic, and have a very large percentage of J. B. Hunt's container traffic, which is expected to grow even more in the future.

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,066  
Just read in the October Trains that in the period from 1996 to 2019, of the big four class 1 rairoads, CSX, UP, NS an BNSF, only BNSF's volume was up. All the other lines were either flat of down. BNSF's car volume was up 46%, or by tonnage, it was up 71%. Despite loosing some of their coal traffic, they have picked up a large amount of grain traffic, and have a very large percentage of J. B. Hunt's container traffic, which is expected to grow even more in the future.
Don't forget that BNSF does the oil trains too. The tentative contract entered into yesterday will eat up some of that profit with a very substantial pay increase for all employees.

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,067  
It's chocks, not chalks but we knew what you meant.

I don’t know. Some may just chalk them to see if they moved, like they did for parking tickets.

/ Rail roads and their tracks. #2,068  
IMG_6223.JPG

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

7' 10 DRAWER WORK BENCH (UNUSED)... (A34808)
7' 10 DRAWER WORK...
John Deere 76in. Tooth Bucket (A33028)
John Deere 76in...
2477 2 JOHN DEERE GAUGE WHEELS (A34733)
2477 2 JOHN DEERE...
2008 FORD RANGER EXT CAB PICKUP, S/N 1FTYR14U58PA83682, V6 ENG, AUTO TRANS (A34808)
2008 FORD RANGER...
1999 International 4700 Boom Truck (A34573)
1999 International...
New 40' Container (A34302)
New 40' Container...