Rats & Dogs dammage my work van.

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van. #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What kind of dogs do you have? )</font>
What kind of dogs DID you have?
John

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van. #12  
Those dogs are $6500 dogs, plus the $500 deductible. Not sure what the vet will charge to put them down but I bet it will be much cheaper than another match with the auto dealer. the insurance company and the deductible. I have had a divorce that cost less than that.
Farwell

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van.
One dog is a pit bull mix the other dog is a corgey-mix? I will park the van in a different location. Yes my free dogs have become expensive dogs. but still old family friends. David.

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van.
One dog is a pit bull mix the other dog is a corgey-mix? I will park the van in a different location. Yes my free dogs have become expensive dogs. but still old family friends. David.

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van. #15  
I might have opted for a nice dogskin seat cover...

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van. #16  
I might have opted for a nice dogskin seat cover...

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van. #17  
If the van is still accessible to rodents put something around the van to keep them away. pepperment oil aprayed around the van can save a lot of time amd money. There are other things That will repell them.

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van. #18  
If the van is still accessible to rodents put something around the van to keep them away. pepperment oil aprayed around the van can save a lot of time amd money. There are other things That will repell them.

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van. #19  
Use Hombre rat bait, the rat's will eat it and go elsewhere to die.

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van. #20  
Use Hombre rat bait, the rat's will eat it and go elsewhere to die.