Rats & Dogs dammage my work van.

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van. #21  
You said the dogs chewed the radiator hoses? You may not have to put them down, the antifreeze should.

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van. #22  
You said the dogs chewed the radiator hoses? You may not have to put them down, the antifreeze should.

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van. #23  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Use Hombre rat bait, the rat's will eat it and go elsewhere to die. )</font>

Nope... sometimes they die in the ventilation ducts. I had one get chewed up in my heater fan under the dash and been trying to get rid of the odor for months. Removing the dead bodies only gets rid of the worst.... the smell lingers on.

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van. #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Use Hombre rat bait, the rat's will eat it and go elsewhere to die. )</font>

Nope... sometimes they die in the ventilation ducts. I had one get chewed up in my heater fan under the dash and been trying to get rid of the odor for months. Removing the dead bodies only gets rid of the worst.... the smell lingers on.

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van. #25  
When I did janitor work we used a product that would stop oder from any organic material. Even crap would not stink if you put this stuff on it. I wish I could remember the name of it. Unless the EPA has banned it, like they do to any chemical that works, something like it should be available at a janitorial supply house.

/ Rats & Dogs dammage my work van. #26  
When I did janitor work we used a product that would stop oder from any organic material. Even crap would not stink if you put this stuff on it. I wish I could remember the name of it. Unless the EPA has banned it, like they do to any chemical that works, something like it should be available at a janitorial supply house.