RDrancher's Photo Thread

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread
Thanks.

I started 40,000 sq. ft. of 3/4" topping today. Got about halfway done, but the little blue tractor was hauling flat out for 11 hrs. so no pics to speak of. I'll post up before and after pics when I get it dressed up and compacted. The driveway is bordered with chop stone...no fun.

Here's another ongoing project I'm working on. Twenty concrete pipe culvert sets. So far we've hit solid limestone slabs on every one of them. Glad I have a rock clause in my contracts! The septic guy can't start until after each culvert is signed off by the inspector. Lucky for me...he owns a fullsize hoe and a breaker.
Meridian02.jpg Meridian03.jpg Meridian05.jpg Meridian07.jpg Meridian08.jpg

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #902  
Nice work RD! I used to be a finish dozer operator for reclamation at a coal mine in a prior life. Your work is spot on!

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #903  
Anything new John? Has the case been giving you much trouble lately, or has it been good?

The Case has been working well, but my Dodge flatbed...not so much. It's back in the shop for the second time in two weeks.

For a long time I've been on pins and needles waiting for the Case to break something else BIG. Well, I decided to beat it at its own game. Here's a few photos of my new SVL90.

Picking her up from the dealer.
SVL01.jpg

First day on the job.
SVL03.jpg SVL05.jpg SVL06.jpg

I feel truly blessed!

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #906  
Neat :thumbsup:

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #907  
Oooh that looks like fun!:thumbsup:

/ RDrancher's Photo Thread #910  
That is a nice looking machine. The artist has a new brush. ...enjoy!