Ready, I think

/ Ready, I think #1  

varmint

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B8200, then a Kubota L3130 HST, now a Kubota L3400 HST
Got our "new" L3400 all ready for snow, so let 'er rip. (Please, nobody mention how nice cabs are- simply can't use one unless we get a new barn, and that ain't gonna happen.)
P1010772.jpgP1010768.jpg

/ Ready, I think #2  
Enjoy the seat time. :)

/ Ready, I think #3  
Front plow?...check.
Chains?.........check
Rocks in box?.check.

Yup, ready as you are going to ever be.:thumbsup: Good luck up there.

/ Ready, I think #4  
I have a similar FEL mounted plow setup. Just waiting on Snowmaggedon!! We are supposed to get 24 - 30+ inches here in CT.

/ Ready, I think
Wow, amigauser... you'd better plow like a Chicago voter- early and often! Not sure about Maryland, maybe 6-8"?? KOua- you forgot diesel! And warm boots, warm waterproof coat and pants, hot coffee, gee, a lot of stuff.

/ Ready, I think #6  
Great looking setup you have there.I think you are READY !!!

/ Ready, I think #7  
Hope the wind is not to much of a hindrance clearing the snow.

/ Ready, I think #8  
Nice looking set up, you"ll love that front plow. That looks like an HLA plow? I'm very impressed with mine so far!!

/ Ready, I think
Yep, T T, that's a Horst Welding, or HLA, 1000 plow with the hydraulic cylinder. The current blizzard dumped maybe 2-3" of snow, so it's still sitting in the barn, ready.
Cab, eh? drool.

Last edited:
   / Ready, I think #10  
I have a similar FEL mounted plow setup. Just waiting on Snowmaggedon!! We are supposed to get 24 - 30+ inches here in CT.

Good luck up there today! Sounds like you'll be busy. Be sure to post pics when the power comes back on next week! :eek: