Real questions that you would like to get an answer…

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #91  
You say that someone entering your home will leave in a manner at "your discretion". But it may be you that leave your home on a stretcher covered in a sheet. Or if shots are fired it may be your wife or child struck by a stray bullet. To me it is not worth the risk. People over property

My thoughts on this changed after a conversation with a man who used deadly force to defend a home from an attacker. He was dating a lady and her ex-husband decided to do away with both of them. Her home, guy put several rounds thru the house trailer from the outside then came thru front door firing a weapon screaming he was gonna kill them. Man defended his lady friend and himself killing the attacker as he came thru the door. Self defense plain and simple. Never arrested or went to court over that. It was the lawsuits from the dead guy's family that nearly ruined him. According to this guy even if somebody breaks into your home screaming that they are going to kill you firing a weapon at you there will be repercussions that you wouldn't believe. He said to be prepared to lose a year's time and a year's wages defending yourself. Even if the law completely clears you of any criminal liability. He had a good job making good money for the area and was close to being bankrupt.

Property can be replaced, family cannot. I will fight to the death defending the little girl sleeping in my wife's arms as I type this. SHE is irreplaceable! I will not take a chance that a stray bullet from a robber could injure or kill her.

RSKY
And that attitude is the problem today, pure and simple.

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #92  
This is exactly in line with my county District Attorney prosecutions.

Property crimes get a pass... that is what insurance is for.

Merchants repeatedly victims of shoplifting can either lock up their merchandise or close/move.

She has zero tolerance for merchants and property owners using deadly force to stop property crime and the Police know this.
Then it is past time for a change.

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #93  
This is exactly in line with my county District Attorney prosecutions.

Property crimes get a pass... that is what insurance is for.

Merchants repeatedly victims of shoplifting can either lock up their merchandise or close/move.

She has zero tolerance for merchants and property owners using deadly force to stop property crime and the Police know this.
Deadly force is last resort, but allowing theft of vandalism is not in my nature. I found that once someone gets away with it they will be back. Life lesson that cost me plenty. BTW same goes for animal vermin as well, once a raccoon, opossum, bear, etc find a easy source of food they will return until the source is either removed or they are.

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #94  
   / Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #95  
You say that someone entering your home will leave in a manner at "your discretion". But it may be you that leave your home on a stretcher covered in a sheet. Or if shots are fired it may be your wife or child struck by a stray bullet. To me it is not worth the risk. People over property

Huh? “People over property”? What if the person breaking in is a crazed meth adict looking to kill his family? How you gonna know when he’s wandering around out in the hallway outside your bedroom?

My thoughts on this changed after a conversation with a man who used deadly force to defend a home from an attacker. He was dating a lady and her ex-husband decided to do away with both of them. Her home, guy put several rounds thru the house trailer from the outside then came thru front door firing a weapon screaming he was gonna kill them. Man defended his lady friend and himself killing the attacker as he came thru the door. Self defense plain and simple. Never arrested or went to court over that. It was the lawsuits from the dead guy's family that nearly ruined him. According to this guy even if somebody breaks into your home screaming that they are going to kill you firing a weapon at you there will be repercussions that you wouldn't believe. He said to be prepared to lose a year's time and a year's wages defending yourself. Even if the law completely clears you of any criminal liability. He had a good job making good money for the area and was close to being bankrupt.

Property can be replaced, family cannot. I will fight to the death defending the little girl sleeping in my wife's arms as I type this. SHE is irreplaceable! I will not take a chance that a stray bullet from a robber could injure or kill her.

RSKY

How you supposed to know what someone breaking into your house at 3AM wants? It’s not like you can ask him.
I’m with Lou. You in my house and not answering my request to get out immediately is gettin aired out.

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #96  
I'm not handing out questionnaires either.

Perp's right to consume oxygen is instantly revoked the second they cross my threshold. From that second forward, them continuing to consume oxygen should be considered a privilege.

I will already be taking up tension on the trigger before I announce my presence. And that's if I DON'T see a weapon. If I see one, well, not much left to talk about.

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #97  
ford or dodge ?

electric or gas vehicle ?

man made global warming or natural occurrence ?

I phone or androids ?

more laws is better or less is better ?

can I stir the pot more this this ?

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #98  
ford or dodge ?

I phone or androids ?

I'll try

Mopar or nocar
Both
Neither
Don't have any
Less
Keep stirring

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #99  

RSKY

I gave you a thumbs up for looking out for your family AAAA++++++

However your tactics as a family protector... well...... could use some improvement.
If you are really worried about getting sued by some scum bag burglar, there is insurance for that you know.
Its fairly cheap too ,like 200 bucks a year, and they hire the lawyers, bail ect....

+ there's a lot more company's than the 2 above

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer…
ford or dodge ?

I phone or androids ?

Whatever one you like most.
Electric in metro, gas in the country.
Both.
iPhone for seniors, androids for millennials.
more laws for metro, less in the country.
easily…