Grading Rear Blade Recomendation

/ Rear Blade Recomendation
Any thoughts about the Bush Hog 7070 ? As far as I can tell the Dirt Dog RB 7007 is the same as the Bush Hog. Thanks for every one's help in educating me on selecting a blade.

/ Rear Blade Recomendation #12  
Any thoughts about the Bush Hog 7070 ? As far as I can tell the Dirt Dog RB 7007 is the same as the Bush Hog. Thanks for every one's help in educating me on selecting a blade.

I think they are the same blade, I think Dirt Dog makes the blades for Bush Hog. It would be a good blade for you. They look about like a woods HBL. In my experience the bush hog stuff is expensive.

Thanks for every one's input here, I really learned a lot. I bought a Land Pride RB3784 ($1330.) & Hydraulic Angle Kit ($275.) It is a 7' blade and weighs 630#, can't wait to plow some snow with my new Tractor & Blade.

/ Rear Blade Recomendation #14  
Sounds like a nice blade, now we need to see some pictures of it,

Sent from my GT-P3113 using TractorByNet

/ Rear Blade Recomendation #15  
Thanks for every one's input here, I really learned a lot. I bought a Land Pride RB3784 ($1330.) & Hydraulic Angle Kit ($275.) It is a 7' blade and weighs 630#, can't wait to plow some snow with my new Tractor & Blade.

This is an excellent size blade for your tractor IMO. :thumbsup:

Sounds like a nice blade, now we need to see some pictures of it,

Sent from my GT-P3113 using TractorByNet

Thanks, I probably won't get it till Friday, then I'll have some Hydraulic plumbing to do, and then I'll get some pics up.

This is an excellent size blade for your tractor IMO. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I spent a little more money than I wanted to, but I think I made the right choice.

/ Rear Blade Recomendation #17  
I'm anxious to see how you like the blade. I'm considering the same one but can't decide between the 7 or 8ft.

I'll try to keep you informed as soon as I get it on my wheels!!!!

/ Rear Blade Recomendation #19  
I am a Rhino fan when it comes to blades. I feel they are the top of the market of course get a medium or heavy duty blade. As far as width 7 or 8 foot. You can use a bale to work gravel but when you say I am done turn the blade around and use the back to drag it smooth with a couple of passes.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    698.3 KB · Views: 670