Grading Rear Blade Recomendation

/ Rear Blade Recomendation
I'm anxious to see how you like the blade. I'm considering the same one but can't decide between the 7 or 8ft.

dbaer78,

I really like my LP3784 so far. I've plowed snow with it three times with no skid shoes and I haven't dug to much sod yet. I'm getting used to it now, just go slow and lift the blade slightly when you need to & adjust the 3 pt to raise & lower slowly. I pull & push with this blade, works great. Adjust top link so that the blade leans forward, it will dig in less. I can't wait to move some dirt with it this spring! My rear tractor wheels are aprox. 6' apart and the 7' blade is perfect for me, it doesn't stick out too far in the straight position and if I angle it about 25 degrees it still covers my tracks. I am glad I spent the extra $ and bought a good heavy blade. If you don't mind the price you'll love the blade
My 2 cents, good luck

/ Rear Blade Recomendation #32  
Thank you for your thoughts. I'm certainly saving my pennies for that one!

/ Rear Blade Recomendation #33  
Glad I found your thread as I was looking at new Land Pride RB3584 that was still on a dealers lot. It looks like your newer 37 model is totally redesigned... and I probably would have been a little disappointed with the 35 model. THANKS!!!

/ Rear Blade Recomendation
Glad I found your thread as I was looking at new Land Pride RB3584 that was still on a dealers lot. It looks like your newer 37 model is totally redesigned... and I probably would have been a little disappointed with the 35 model. THANKS!!!

I really like it so far, it worked very good plowing snow this winter. As for having to move the cylinder to the other side to reverse the blade, I could do it in less than a minute but I found no need to reverse the blade, I just push with the back side when needed, and I love the Hyd angle.