Rear hydraulics on EX3200

/ Rear hydraulics on EX3200 #1  

LowNSlow

Tractor
Yanmar EX3200
Anyone added rear hydraulics to the EX3200? If so how much did it cost and how difficult was the install.

/ Rear hydraulics on EX3200 #2  
Do you want factory parts/kits, or can you turn a wrench and round up the parts and do it yourself?

You save quite a bit by doing it yourself.

What do you want in a remote valve. T-N-T, hyd implements, log splitter, stump grinder, etc?

/ Rear hydraulics on EX3200
Do you want factory parts/kits, or can you turn a wrench and round up the parts and do it yourself?

You save quite a bit by doing it yourself.

What do you want in a remote valve. T-N-T, hyd implements, log splitter, stump grinder, etc?

I can turn a wrench and I'm all about saving some money. I probably will be building a log splitter and am thinking about adding some hydraulic tilt and angle features to my rear blade for a springtime project.

/ Rear hydraulics on EX3200 #4  
If you have a loader, can you locate the PB port on the valve and determine if the PB adapter is installed?

/ Rear hydraulics on EX3200 #6  
Read this thread first : http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...8235-question-regarding-old-thread-790-a.html

Now, there is a factory kit but I have no idea what it really consists of and is only one remote. I have an extra valve on my tractor as of now that I either use for my 3pt top link or I have hoses running to the front for a grapple. I have a diverter valve bolted to the ROPS on the right side so I can change to either function without any trouble, and the valve then controls whichever selection is made. My tractor came with a setup near the 3pt that just had a hose looped from one connector to another about 3 inches away, I'm assuming that was the "power beyond" setup, not sure if yours has that or not. The cost for me was a little under 1000$ with a new valve, hoses/fittings etc.

DSCN1449.jpg

DSCN1450.jpg

DSCN1448.jpg

/ Rear hydraulics on EX3200 #7  
   / Rear hydraulics on EX3200 #8  
I installed a setup on my EX2900 a few years ago, LowNSlow. As far as price goes I agree with J_J depends on what you want, could be anywhere from $500 thru way past $1000. On my set up I purchased the factory Power Beyond setup (not necessary, but didn't know at the time) and then some very pricey Prince SV 2 spool DA stack valves (not necessary either and found out later overkill). All in all my setup cost me with the PwByd Kit right around $900 to $1000 to complete. As far as difficulty it depends on if your fairly mechanical and don't mind reading this forum, you should be good to do it yourself, honestly without this forum and people like J_J my project would have never happened!! Below are some Pic's of my setup!!

DSCF1496.jpgDSCF1490.jpgDSCF1489.jpgDSCF1486.jpgRemote Valve from Front.jpg

/ Rear hydraulics on EX3200 #9  
I installed a setup on my EX2900 a few years ago, LowNSlow. As far as price goes I agree with J_J depends on what you want, could be anywhere from $500 thru way past $1000. On my set up I purchased the factory Power Beyond setup (not necessary, but didn't know at the time) and then some very pricey Prince SV 2 spool DA stack valves (not necessary either and found out later overkill). All in all my setup cost me with the PwByd Kit right around $900 to $1000 to complete. As far as difficulty it depends on if your fairly mechanical and don't mind reading this forum, you should be good to do it yourself, honestly without this forum and people like J_J my project would have never happened!! Below are some Pic's of my setup!!

View attachment 372670View attachment 372671View attachment 372672View attachment 372673View attachment 372674

Can you please take some pics under your seat to help us better understand how you got the PYB and returned? I would really like to see the connections to the trans/pump and what not.

/ Rear hydraulics on EX3200 #10  
Can you please take some pics under your seat to help us better understand how you got the PYB and returned? I would really like to see the connections to the trans/pump and what not.

Still would like to see where the power beyond kit hooks up.

Thank you,