rebuild selective control valve, JD 750 with 67 loader

/ rebuild selective control valve, JD 750 with 67 loader #11  
Looking at your parts drawing Jim, mine look like part #7 rather than part #10. Haven’t checked closely enough on what sort of sealing arrangement inside but mine have the knurled outer which pulls back.

/ rebuild selective control valve, JD 750 with 67 loader #12  
Breakaway coupler(item 7) is part # AL27026 & A WHOPPING $186 USB. If it was my tractor I would be adapting some generic breakaway couplers not the high $$$$$$ ones from JD

/ rebuild selective control valve, JD 750 with 67 loader #13  
One can only imagine what the $aud will be then. They do look like they just sit in the block so I wonder if I can get a couple of iso ones that fit. That way I could do away with adapters as all my other gear is iso bar the 2130.
I see a seal and snap ring on the back of the #7, maybe that’s what is letting oil leak through?

/ rebuild selective control valve, JD 750 with 67 loader #14  
Hey Jim just checked, would you believe part #7 is only $171 aud?
Cheap as chips, I’ll get a dozen!

/ rebuild selective control valve, JD 750 with 67 loader #15  
Here's the JD part # for ISO coupler that fits your tractors bracket AL26972 $38.55 USD

/ rebuild selective control valve, JD 750 with 67 loader #16  
I saw that variation there in parts with iso written there.
Here it has been substituted with AL174797. $64. Not worth the time fixing for that price.

/ rebuild selective control valve, JD 750 with 67 loader #17  
View attachment 706834

Sure have Zebra. This is what I found.
Also shows this one in my tech manual.
I never knew there was an economy component option.
I guess it will be easier to rebuild as reading shows people have lots of trouble with the small o rings top and bottom of the locking shaft.
Jim, do these economy scv’s work as well or do they have a tendency to remove themselves?
I would think being able to pull out could save me some costly repairs in the long run.
I was replying to the original poster about his valve, not you about your coupler.

/ rebuild selective control valve, JD 750 with 67 loader #18  
Sorry for that.

/ rebuild selective control valve, JD 750 with 67 loader
I was replying to the original poster about his valve, not you about your coupler.
@Zebrafive thanks for sharing that info. I've circled back to this project, so will work back to find your post. Will report back as I move forward.