Received our new B26 6/4

/ Received our new B26 6/4 #1  

gotcha

Gold Member
Tractor
(07) B26, (83) B7100D
My son and I received our new B26 on the 4th of the month. All I can say about it is, man what a machine. It has power for the size of it. I'm going to try and attach some pictures of it's arrival and just sitting pretty while it has it's picture taken. I'll throw in 1 or 2 of the first job we did with it also. If anyone has any layman questions about it or questions that I can get the answers from the manual, I'd be happy to try and answer them for ya. Here goes with the pictures I hope. :)
The Gotcha Man
I think I went a bit over board with the pictures. I have had the camera out with me every time we use it so my library is growing. I have some great ones of the seat operation, work lites and dash setup of the lite horn switch cluster.
Sorry for boring ya all, but I can't get enough of this new machine. ((TOY))

Attachments

• IM000005.JPG
    IM000005.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 440
  • IM000136.JPG
    IM000136.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 401
  • IM000016.JPG
    IM000016.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 381
  • IM000137.JPG
    IM000137.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 406
  • IM000085.JPG
    IM000085.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 384
  • IM000092.JPG
    IM000092.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 404
  • IM000096.JPG
    IM000096.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 392
   / Received our new B26 6/4 #2  
Not boring at all!!

Beautiful machine...and best of luck with her..

/ Received our new B26 6/4 #3  
How about the front axle differential lock? Is there one? Looks good!

/ Received our new B26 6/4 #5  
gotcha said:
My son and I received our new B26 on the 4th of the month. All I can say about it is, man what a machine. It has power for the size of it. I'm going to try and attach some pictures of it's arrival and just sitting pretty while it has it's picture taken. I'll throw in 1 or 2 of the first job we did with it also. If anyone has any layman questions about it or questions that I can get the answers from the manual, I'd be happy to try and answer them for ya. Here goes with the pictures I hope. :)
The Gotcha Man
I think I went a bit over board with the pictures. I have had the camera out with me every time we use it so my library is growing. I have some great ones of the seat operation, work lites and dash setup of the lite horn switch cluster.
Sorry for boring ya all, but I can't get enough of this new machine. ((TOY))
[/QUOTE

Great pictures and tractor! Can you get a thumb added to the BH? If so, what would the additional cost be, or is a completely different hoe required? Thanks.]

/ Received our new B26 6/4
""Great pictures and tractor! Can you get a thumb added to the BH? If so, what would the additional cost be, or is a completely different hoe required? Thanks""
Yes you can get the thumb as you should be able to see in one of the pictures. The going rate on it is around $800 + but not much and it depends on area location and dealer generosity. :)
The Gotcha Man

/ Received our new B26 6/4 #8  
Congrats - nice looking machine.

Soo - no pix of that big boulder out of the hole yet - did you pull her out or just bury a little deeper...:rolleyes:

hazmat said:
Congrats - nice looking machine.

Soo - no pix of that big boulder out of the hole yet - did you pull her out or just bury a little deeper...:rolleyes:
Do to it being about half the size of the 26 tractor the rock is now lying under 6' of our fine clay/sandy/rocky soil. I'll tell ya, that was no easy job moving it back and forth to get it deep enough. May I never hit it again with the CC1050.:D
The Gotcha Man

Last edited: