Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals?

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #11  
When I bought my RTV-X1100C in 2020 it was $26,000 and change Canadian.
By the time I added a full width LED light bar on front, 2 rear LED work lights, winch wired to go in front and rear receiver hitch's, rear protection plate, stereo, and a Boss vee plow it came out to 35 grand 13% tax in.
I just looked at Kubota Canada web site and the bare RTV is now $32,856

My dealer offered me $30,000 for mine. I laughed at him. I'm keeping everything I have because no way I'm paying today's prices for anything. I like my money.

I heard a commercial for my dealer and they had one with just a straight blade plow on it and none of the optons I have and it was $37,000.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #12  
The diesel side by side's are too slow for me. My GS 850 runs over 50 mph (I removed the governor). Still has the creep gear and 4wd if I need it.

What I really want is a Razor actually. My need for speed.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #13  
The diesel side by side's are too slow for me. My GS 850 runs over 50 mph (I removed the governor). Still has the creep gear and 4wd if I need it.

What I really want is a Razor actually. My need for speed.
I have dirt bikes for that. I love my RTV.....go out for a trail ride with the wife with the AC on, nice and slow and quiet so you can see all the moose and deer, and come home with a dump box full of fire wood.

I had use of two brand new RZR 1000's. Junk. Unless of coarse you like constant check engine lights, and failing wheel bearings and shock springs.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #14  
I have dirt bikes for that. I love my RTV.....go out for a trail ride with the wife with the AC on, nice and slow and quiet so you can see all the moose and deer, and come home with a dump box full of fire wood.

I had use of two brand new RZR 1000's. Junk. Unless of coarse you like constant check engine lights, and failing wheel bearings and shock springs.
My very good friend has one and he has had no issue with his. Ive driven it and it's a rocket ship. Too old for dirt bikes, I like sitting on my butt in a seat. The GS850 we have is a rocket ship as well actually.

Around here it's legal to run your side by side or electric golf cart on unpaved roads and designated paved roads in town and I get impatient with the slow ones like the Kubota diesels and the EZ Go Golf carts.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #15  
My very good friend has one and he has had no issue with his. Ive driven it and it's a rocket ship. Too old for dirt bikes, I like sitting on my butt in a seat. The GS850 we have is a rocket ship as well actually.

Around here it's legal to run your side by side or electric golf cart on unpaved roads and designated paved roads in town and I get impatient with the slow ones like the Kubota diesels and the EZ Go Golf carts.
I'm okay with my RTV because I can ride right out of my property and into 100's of miles of forest and not see one other machine on the trails and logging roads. I'm kinda blessed that way. We can legally ride on roads too as I am in unorganized townships.

Ya, I don't know. I got a bad taste for Polaris. My last 570 Sportsman 570 was the king of all lemons and my two friends that leave their side by sides here have gone through 4 brand new RZR1000's in the last two years and they all have issues.

I got rid of my lemon 570 but still have my 2004.5 Sportsman 500 H.O.
That one refuses to die. It has been one of the greatest things I have ever owned. So I just ride it when I go on rides that are too long distance or fast for the RTV. Or I take a motorcycle depending on who I am riding with.

Attachments

• 101_5322.JPG.jpg
    101_5322.JPG.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 44
  • 20230311_164239.jpg
    20230311_164239.jpg
    665 KB · Views: 44
  • 20230521_115024.jpg
    20230521_115024.jpg
    617.1 KB · Views: 50
   / Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #17  
I'm looking to finally pull the trigger on an RTV 1100C and am wondering what any recent buyers have paid. Here it looks like MSRP and a 2 week to 2 month wait. This is a cash deal, that saves me another $500.

I think there are a few available around me again…
But they are close to MSRP price,
maybe 10% off that.
FWIW I just bought an 1140 we needed the extra seats more than the AC,
we never need the heat. LoL
But it was $19,400 OTD price
with bed liner, canopy top, and hard coat windshield.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #18  
Riding the kubotas is like watching paint dry, or watching the grass grow. I worked at Kubota. We also dealt Polaris and Kawasaki. A team of engineers was sent from Japan to study why the kubotas were getting traded for Polaris. It's that bad.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #19  
Ya they flailed in the grooming world as well, but don't they make one with a CTV drive?

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #20  
Just get an old riding mower with a steering wheel on it. Drive it to town, hopefully several miles. That is what a Kubota is like.