Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals?

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #21  
Just get an old riding mower with a steering wheel on it. Drive it to town, hopefully several miles. That is what a Kubota is like.
Get a life !! Each to his own, the Kubota is a working machine that will out work most any " trail " speed machine. AND is far more comfortable cab with heat and air, and most bush trails I have gone on with friends with " trail " speed machines are on trails that you can't go over 25 mph most places anyway, so we are all together at max speed due to trail roughness. .......and I suspect our diesel engine will be purring along ten years after yours died a good life. To each his own.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #22  
Get a life !! Each to his own, the Kubota is a working machine that will out work most any " trail " speed machine. AND is far more comfortable cab with heat and air, and most bush trails I have gone on with friends with " trail " speed machines are on trails that you can't go over 25 mph most places anyway, so we are all together at max speed due to trail roughness. .......and I suspect our diesel engine will be purring along ten years after yours died a good life. To each his own.
Never said anywhere that I had one. I do have a Honda 200 M three wheeler. I have a life, I like living it, not waiting forever to get somewhere on a Kubota. I actually do all my knocking around in an old 4x4'truck.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #23  
Just get an old riding mower with a steering wheel on it. Drive it to town, hopefully several miles. That is what a Kubota is like.
Use it for it's intended application and they are perfect. Wouldn't trade mine for anything.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #24  
Never said anywhere that I had one. I do have a Honda 200 M three wheeler. I have a life, I like living it, not waiting forever to get somewhere on a Kubota. I actually do all my knocking around in an old 4x4'truck.
I don't have your problem because I have a machine for each of my separate needs.

Fast ones, slow ones, ones that can haul and tow, etc.

I just get in the one that I need for the task at hand.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #25  
So why the bashing of Kubota when you are comparing apples to cucumbers ? Or did Kubota fire you a few years ago maybe ? . ;)

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #26  
So why the bashing of Kubota when you are comparing apples to cucumbers ? Or did Kubota fire you a few years ago maybe ? . ;)
I don't use a Honda 3 wheeler. So they are junk! My dealer studied them to see why they are so bad. Bahahahahaha.

Is that how this works? LOL

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #27  
OR......I need to go 110 MPH on the trails while their are kids and families and people on horseback on them. Look how cool and important I am! LOL

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #28  
Use it for it's intended application and they are perfect. Wouldn't trade mine for anything.

EXACTLY.!
Of all the equipment I own
The one machine I will never be without again is my RTV….
We use it for so much stuff around the farm, and on it almost daily.
Hauling wood, mulch, fertilizer/seed
Even gravel along with water tanks, pulling trailers, going places no pickup truck, or even a jeep will fit…
All while sipping the same diesel fuel the tractors use, so no need for extra gas storage
I’ve never needed it to go faster,
but I do wish it had a sharper turning radius, and a treadle pedal like the tractor does. LoL

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #29  
EXACTLY.!
Of all the equipment I own
The one machine I will never be without again is my RTV….
We use it for so much stuff around the farm, and on it almost daily.
Hauling wood, mulch, fertilizer/seed
Even gravel along with water tanks, pulling trailers, going places no pickup truck, or even a jeep will fit…
All while sipping the same diesel fuel the tractors use, so no need for extra gas storage
I’ve never needed it to go faster,
but I do wish it had a sharper turning radius, and a treadle pedal like the tractor does. LoL
That is my big wish....that it had either a treadle or a forward and reverse pedal instead of a shifter. Would be a lot nicer when I use it to plow instead of getting the tractors out.

/ Recent Kubota RTV 1100C deals? #30  
I’ve said it before, and it still holds true today. There is no tool or machine on my property that is used more or more valued than my RTV 900.
If something happened to it, and I lost use of it permanently, I would replace it within a week.

Reading concerns here about it being too slow, I was just thinking yesterday, that I almost never use the high gear, I’m just not in that big of a hurry, and seldom travel on the road with it.