Recent price for a 4707

/ Recent price for a 4707
Very nice!!!! Thank you for the picture. You have me thinking hard about buying new.

/ Recent price for a 4707 #12  
Very nice!!!! Thank you for the picture. You have me thinking hard about buying new.
And I financed with Wells Fargo. I put the pencil to it I was better off paying a low interest rate at the cash price vs the 0% agco price. 0% is not really 0 when the tractor cost more

How much more did they want if you financed with them?

/ Recent price for a 4707 #15  
I did the same thing: paid the "cash" price and then financed it with a low rate.

/ Recent price for a 4707 #16  
Yup, it will cost you between 5 and 6k to go with their zero percent financing. I don't call that free money and I expect zero percent to be just that....zero percent

/ Recent price for a 4707 #17  
Another thing that think about is a radio is not standard. The speakers are and it’s all pre wired. I got them to add a radio on the deal.

/ Recent price for a 4707 #18  
Heck, I find it a whole lot better to you tube your favorite hits on your phone and get you one of those Blue Tooth speakers and pair it to your phone. Life is good

/ Recent price for a 4707 #19  
Heck, I find it a whole lot better to you tube your favorite hits on your phone and get you one of those Blue Tooth speakers and pair it to your phone. Life is good
The radio I have is Bluetooth and has hands free phone built in. That’s handy when I get a call when I’m doing loader work.

Thank you to everyone for the replies and sharing what your costs where. I talked to my local dealer and he started out at $65,000 for the 4707. I told him that Bruno's was quite a bit less and with free delivery, that would be a better choice for me. He told me that he could work on that price and add some discounts to bring it down to where he would be competitive with Bruno's.

His price is now at $51,532 cash or $55,328 if financed through MF. Breakdown on payments with zero down are $922 a month for 60 months or $659 a month for 84 months. When comparing to a bank loan, the numbers I have are 60 months at 4.79% for $968 a month or for 84 months, it's 5.24% for $734 a month.

I'm thinking about this and trying to decide if I want a brand new tractor for that much money, or something older for $20 grand less. In my opinion, the Massey Ferguson 4707 is probably the best brand new choice out there in that HP range.

Two things that have me thinking about moving forward on this tractor is that I expect the prices to increase next year. Everything is getting more expensive with inflation and inventory being so bad. The other thing is that I have no idea when one will become available. The dealer is out of stock and says that he has a few coming in in late January, or mid April. If I put in the purchase order now, I'm in line for what comes in, when it comes in. It might be just a typical dealer pressure tactic, but for some reason, I sort of think that there really might be issues getting delivery of a new tractor, and I believe that prices really are going to go up quite a bit. I just saw a price for a brand new Ford Bronco at $110,000 from our local dealer that a friend was interested in. It's just a matter of time until buying new is not going to be an option for me. But it's still a lot of money for something that I will probably only use a few times a month.

Last edited: