recommendations for pressure treated deck sealer please

/ recommendations for pressure treated deck sealer please #21  
In 2019 I painted with Cabot Deck-correct. It's thick, fills cracks, covers splinters, and is a gritty texture.
I put on 2 coats following directions. Still looks good today even on the steps and high traffic areas.

/ recommendations for pressure treated deck sealer please #22  
We used SW 6 years ago, and just redid using the same.
Lasted pretty well even through all the heavy rains and freeze/thaws we have been having.

/ recommendations for pressure treated deck sealer please #24  
DO NOT use a stain. That stuff is really a paint. Locks in moisture that causes the wood to rot.

/ recommendations for pressure treated deck sealer please #25  
DO NOT use a stain. That stuff is really a paint. Locks in moisture that causes the wood to rot.
I've never heard that one. Sounds like an excuse not to maintain your deck.

/ recommendations for pressure treated deck sealer please #27  
We have used Penofin for years. But it is expensive. i think the last 5 gal pail was $187. It is a penetrating oil that soaks into the boards. It has done well for us. Any sealer that does not soak in - has not done well for us.

/ recommendations for pressure treated deck sealer please #28  
You’re referring to a solid stain. That product is more of a paint than stain. A transparent stain won’t lock in moisture.

/ recommendations for pressure treated deck sealer please #29  
Our deck is now all PVC.

/ recommendations for pressure treated deck sealer please
Our deck is now all PVC.
My butt hurts because of things like that!
About 6 years ago I was looking to build a deck on another house I have in Virginia (rented to my son and family), and at the same time replace the deck on the one on my Virginia residence (about 16x15).
I was all set to go with an aluminum deck all around and had found a great price on aluminum decking local to my Mississippi residence. And I was going back and forth w/ my 18' trailer twice a year, return trip empty.
BUTT - Son had 2 small children & didn't want the deck put on, so we put it off.
Now aluminum prices are over twice the price.
I'm still kicking my butt for not having bought all the decking.