Reducing implement inventory

/ Reducing implement inventory #1  

cmyoung2

Gold Member
Tractor
BCS 850, Kubota BX2230 w/FEL, mid mount mower, 41" tiller Kubota L3600 w/4-1FEL, Farmi winch
Just picked up a flat mower, so need to get rid of a couple of mowers I will no longer use/need. 1. BCS 30" combo mower/bush hog. Comes with 6" PTO extension and extra blade.$600 Currently using a BCS 850, so it has the 3 dog PTO. Mower is in good shape, works fine, just don't have a use for it now. 2. BCS 45" sickle bar mower. $650 Good condition, I think all the blades are good and not loose. I just don't have a use for it. (Actually running out of storage space &wife says something has to go). 3. BCS quick connect-splined. $30 Used with my old 725, was left on the snowblower when the tractor left.

Attachments

• IMG_0054 2.JPG
    IMG_0054 2.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0055.JPG
    IMG_0055.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0056.JPG
    IMG_0056.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0057.JPG
    IMG_0057.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 109
   / Reducing implement inventory #3  
The quick connect works on the older BCS spline tractors and implements, but it is Grillo manufactured. There are older BCS spline quick connects that have a wider pipe and will not interchange with the Grillo QCs,

/ Reducing implement inventory #4  
The quick connect works on the older BCS spline tractors and implements, but it is Grillo manufactured. There are older BCS spline quick connects that have a wider pipe and will not interchange with the Grillo QCs,

works on 737 spline only type pto like mine? oh are you saying the grillo qc that attaches to the tractor will not be compatible with this implement side qc if this is a bcs brand implement qc? I got my tractor side qc end from joel and pretty sure it's the grillo stuff..

/ Reducing implement inventory #5  
I'm saying this is a grillo male tang. CM had said it was a BCS tang. It should work fine with your Grillo QCs. The BCS spline couplers have not been widely sold since the 90's.

/ Reducing implement inventory
FBBill, Thanks, did not remember that. I think I bought it several years ago from EarthTools, for the BCS snowblower to hitch to a 725.