Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming?

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #71  
How would you put emissions on a volcano ? They are and have always been the biggest polluter on the planet! Eruptions happen 24/7/365! I'm just saying.
Why oversize DPF or course.

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #73  
   / Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #74  
Many believe they can change what mother earth has in store for itself.
The dino died from climate change way before man set foot on earth. Just saying !!!!

Last edited:
   / Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #75  
Huh? Data changed? Where did u discover that?
Short version is this: the monitoring sites failed to properly handle the fact that the local area changed (like grassy areas developed into concrete). This overstated changes globally and was further exaggerated by applying those skewed results to unchanged sites.

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #76  
Figure it out...YOU ARE THE ONE MISSING THE FACTS...the data was changed...what is it you don't understand about this fact ???
This is the first time I have heard this claim. What data was falsified? It seems pretty clear to me, and has for years.

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #78  
This is the first time I have heard this claim. What data was falsified? It seems pretty clear to me, and has for years.

That is all supposition. Dosen't matter hs uses idiotic words like proof. Scientists don't use language like that; Partisans and religious nuts do.

"[R]emains in the atmosphere: he says. Where?
Water vapor is 7 times more of a greenhouse gas than Co2
But where is this Co2 they keep howling about? Where in the atmosphere is it?
Hint: Co2 is heavier than air.
How long can a Co2 molecule hold onto this heat? Not even a tenth of a second. It has to reradiate it almost instantly. A cloud of the Co2 gas (gas in a balloon) can hold heat for a fair time because it bounces inside the cloud but that can't happen in a larger atmosphere plus the desorption direction is completely random. So there's as much chance of the reradiated bit of energy making its way into space as there is going in the other direction.
But where in the atmosphere is all thisCo2?

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #79  
Geeze...just do some research...when the (temperature) data did not fit the AGW theory...all of a sudden the powers that be decided that temperature data needed to be "adjusted"...low and behold after they "adjusted" the data...it all of a sudden fits the AGW theory...Gee!...how convenient...

/ Reducing pollution is contributing to global warming? #80  
Ah. It's a secret. No wonder I had not heard of it.

Bombshell study: Temperature Adjustments Account For ‘Nearly All Of The Warming’ In Government Climate Data