Regen delete kit

/ Regen delete kit #61  
The ambulances with a van cutaway chassis don't have a choice. No one puts a diesel in that chassis any more. They didn't want to switch to a conventional cab, therefore a gas motor.
Well better anyway given the current state of our diesel engines.

It was weird listening to all the new school busses drive by now. They have that old big block gasser rumble again.

/ Regen delete kit #62  
Time to mask up again. Plugs just mandated the mask thing again...
What? Where? Don't tell me they are going to screw the border crossings up again?

Our Canadian hunting and fishing outfitters rely on you Americans, and I rely on your country for my antique tractor parts! LOL

/ Regen delete kit #63  
What? Where? Don't tell me they are going to screw the border crossings up again?

Our Canadian hunting and fishing outfitters rely on you Americans, and I rely on your country for my antique tractor parts! LOL
I quit hunting in Canada years ago. Your gun laws are way to restrictive for me. I'm sure the current administration will screw up the border again, how they play.

/ Regen delete kit #64  
I have an LS 3900 with the same problems currently my snap on dealer is getting a com adapter to read the codes through OBD 2 on my scanner, hopefully I can extract the codes clear then and diagnose what sensor(s) have gone **** up...... will repost when we get the com adapter and diagnose this mess
Any results? All this news is making feel foolish for buying a smogger

/ Regen delete kit #65  
If they are they will be from some other country to escape the epa.
Isn't it funny how we have to deal with all tis unreliable and costly crap, yet countries like India are still selling brand new Massey Ferguson 35's and exact copies of old Ford diesel tractor with no emissions controls at all.

/ Regen delete kit #66  
Isn't it funny how we have to deal with all tis unreliable and costly crap, yet countries like India are still selling brand new Massey Ferguson 35's and exact copies of old Ford diesel tractor with no emissions controls at all.

I’ve seen videos of brand new 6.7 Fords for sale in Mexico or other places with no emission stuff.

/ Regen delete kit #68  
Have you ever seen videos or photos of the air quality in India? It’s worse than the US in the 1970s. And of course, other sources are most responsible, not tractors. But this does show the result of having no air quality standards.

Last edited:
   / Regen delete kit #69  
I have a LS XG3037H I was wondering how to delete the regen system. I've had it to the dealer. He cleared the vaults on it. and of course it went back into limp mode. When I had it at the dealer, he said one of the injectors in the exhaust was working the other one was not. They reversed the wiring 2nd one come on first wouldn't. He told me it would take a new ECU unit at around 3 grand to fix it. I bought this tractor used. So, no warranty. It's a 2017 model with a little over 500 hours. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. It's in limp mode now. I was also wondering if one of the code readers would clear the vaults. I've seen one advertised for just under 200 bucks.
I’m genuinely curious, not knocking LS. Every time I see a post about their tractor going to limp mode, it’s a LS. Can anyone state that they’ve had this experience with another tractor color?

/ Regen delete kit #70  
I’m genuinely curious, not knocking LS. Every time I see a post about their tractor going to limp mode, it’s a LS. Can anyone state that they’ve had this experience with another tractor color?
I have noticed the trend as well! I think it may just be these early regen models especially with LS that had problems.

That said - anybody who has one with regen problems and want to abandon it let me know I am interested!