Regen delete kit

/ Regen delete kit #71  
Have you ever seen videos or photos of the air quality in India? It’s worse than the US in the 1970s. And of course, other sources are most responsible, not tractors. But this does show the result of having no air quality standards.
I agree, but our tier 3 engines made great strides in cleaning up their exhaust emissions, plus got great fuel economy without all the hassles of a DPF and numerous other sensors.

But now, we get punished with all this junk that has gone overboard, while almost every other country in the world gets a free pass.

But, I guess if they gave us good reliable diesel power, they wouldn't be able to push their electric agenda.

/ Regen delete kit #72  
I agree, but our tier 3 engines made great strides in cleaning up their exhaust emissions, plus got great fuel economy without all the hassles of a DPF and numerous other sensors.

But now, we get punished with all this junk that has gone overboard, while almost every other country in the world gets a free pass.

But, I guess if they gave us good reliable diesel power, they wouldn't be able to push their electric agenda.
I can only speak for my own experience. My machine has been trouble free and only regenerates every 60 hours.

/ Regen delete kit #73  
I can only speak for my own experience. My machine has been trouble free and only regenerates every 60 hours.
Likewise.

Since the wife machine was new a few years back, the regen time is creeping upward. I'd say it is past 60 now. I used to pay attention to the cycle, now, well, I just run it. When I get the chance. LOL.

Still need to get the a/c looked at though....

/ Regen delete kit #74  
Mine regens every 50 hours, the neighbor is up in arms about his regen tractor ~ wants to remove it. Says it's a waste of emissions if you have rev it high for 30 minutes to burn off particulates every 50 hrs.
I sympathize but - it is something we have to live with. I've been happy with my DEF burning Ford for 7 yrs now.
I'm curious to know if there is a regen delete option for these newer tractors

/ Regen delete kit #75  
Isn't it funny how we have to deal with all tis unreliable and costly crap, yet countries like India are still selling brand new Massey Ferguson 35's and exact copies of old Ford diesel tractor with no emissions controls at all.
I’ve seen videos of brand new 6.7 Fords for sale in Mexico or other places with no emission stuff.

It is just another fleecing of American's!

If this "emission equipment" works so well towards improving air quality, these companies wouldn't be allowed to have different vehicles just because of what country they are going to!

So either
A) It's just fleecing Americans with high failure rate equipment and devices.
or
B) Maybe they don't care about these other countries and want them to slowly kill themselves off??

/ Regen delete kit #76  
It is just another fleecing of American's!

If this "emission equipment" works so well towards improving air quality, these companies wouldn't be allowed to have different vehicles just because of what country they are going to!

So either
A) It's just fleecing Americans with high failure rate equipment and devices.
or
B) Maybe they don't care about these other countries and want them to slowly kill themselves off??

C) We set standards and expect others to adopt, adapt and/or follow.

/ Regen delete kit #77  
Whie it involves the book smart but practical experience lacking EPA, it's always a bust.

One good thing about it is, it increases the value of my pre 4 tractors. I'm good with that actually.

Just had my 2002 Cab M9 appraised for resale value. it appraised for more than I paid for it new in 2002.

Of course considering inflation and the value of the dollar today, I'm still loosing.

/ Regen delete kit #78  
Mine regens every 50 hours, the neighbor is up in arms about his regen tractor ~ wants to remove it. Says it's a waste of emissions if you have rev it high for 30 minutes to burn off particulates every 50 hrs.
I sympathize but - it is something we have to live with. I've been happy with my DEF burning Ford for 7 yrs now.
I'm curious to know if there is a regen delete option for these newer tractors
If there is, I’m sure it would then make the tier 4 tractors as dirty as pre emissions and I would get sinus issues when operating the machine again. I’m happy with the tier 4 and no headaches.

/ Regen delete kit #79  
I was just asking for a neighbor with a new 60 hp Yanmar

/ Regen delete kit #80  
The few common rail tractors that were pre tier 4, ran very well had good power and torque, very minimal smoke or emissions.
Then they got ruined with DPF's and DOC's EGR's and other assorted crap that did not do any thing but jack up the cost and complexity.