Renault

/ Renault #1  

Anonymous Poster

Hi everyone, I do not know whether you have heard of these tractors but they are very good tractors, if you would like to veiw them go to www.renault-agriculture.com and tell me what you think, i drive these at my work and they have incredible power and performance.

/ Renault #3  
The picture looks good, but I couldn't read what it says./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ Renault
u got to click on the british flag in the top corner which puts it into english

/ Renault #5  
Well, I said I couldn't read it (including any instructions there may have been./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif But thanks for the information./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ Renault #6  
JimmAnezz Bird!,

You can't read, and I can't, type, spell, or speak anything, but Texan. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

(when all else fails, read the back. If that doesnt work, Guess at it.) /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Cowboy

BigBoyz Toyz

/ Renault #7  
I do guess at it sometimes, Cowboy. Trouble is, I sometimes guess worse than I read./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif And Renault anything may be good nowadays (at least that's an impressive looking tractor), but I still remember their Daphne (I think that's the way it was spelled) and the CV4 from the late 50s./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Bird

/ Renault
wow that thing looks attractive, i would av 1 of those instead of the wife ha ha ha

/ Renault #9  
Bird, at least you've got to admit they got great gas mileage! Brand new, you put a gallon in and got a 'hunnert and fifty' miles per! Course, 149 of it was pushing it!

/ Renault #10  
This is a nice looking tractor and I'd like to inspect one more closely. Unfortunately, according to the dealer locator the one closest to me would be in Cuba. Since I've never been to a coffee at the White House, and I'm not one of the "Hollywood" crowd, I don't think I'd be allowed to travel there.