Renault

/ Renault
i get to drive these honeyz day in day out, they r great, i luv em, they have 'hydrostable' suspension (four springs under the cab) and have front axle suspension, as well as an air suspension seat and semi or full powershift gearboxes. In england where there is a crisis in farming and low low profits, renault is one of a few tractor producers actually recording increases of tractor sales, this is because they offer extreme comfort and performance teamed with reliability and low prices!!!!!!!

/ Renault #12  
Certainly a nice looking tractor, kind of looks what a New Holland would look like if they used the right color paint, right JimBinMi?? I noticed though that the smallest they make is a 52 hp - no compacts /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

/ Renault
Looks like a typical mailing list post to advertise something "secretly".

If they don't export to USA how serious of a unit can it be?

Without a parts, service and support structure any purchase could be a disaster in waiting, unless it's something that never needs parts, service. Hey, that sounds like my Kubota and Ford NH! (well almost).

Cool Tires though!

del

/ Renault
hey, i have seen those on my travels and i have also spent aday working in one, some of them, well the one i drove had a great cab, hydraulics etc but was really let down by its engine. IT HAS A DEERE ENGINE :(
it twas gutluss and could not handle my 14 tonne loads despite having 100hp on tap, the other renaults with mwm engines ( deutz) on the other hand were fearless and were i was changing up a gear whereas on the ares i would be changing down a gear on slopes. Unfortunately these tractors are not still produced, instead the temis range have taken over and these are just as good with iveco :) engines....

/ Renault #16  
not Daphne, Dauphine (spoken Doohfine) it's a car not a tractor. Renault builts cars, trucks (with Mack engine's in the Magnum) and tractors, together with John-Deere now

/ Renault
Try the USA importer for better dealer locator
AMERICAN JAWA LTD +1 516 364.50.12
6800 Jericho Turnpike
SYOSSET +1 516 364.40.23
NY 11791
E-mail Dpapesh@amjawa.com