Replace or extend slab around water well?

/ Replace or extend slab around water well? #21  
Chuck, thanks for the complement. It's sheetrocked and insulated, has lights and a 100 amp subpanel, 110/220v outlets for tools and welder, and there are 3 30a RV hook ups scattered around for when friends visit.
Ning, yes 1 1/2" fire hose thread from our local farm/hardware supply Rainbow Ag. We have a 4" adaptor up by where the house and shop used to be for fire truck hook up. Unfortunately, when the "Ranch Fire" came through in 2018, no body showed up to use it. The hydrant survived, but nothing else did except some out buildings near the pump house.
Patrick

/ Replace or extend slab around water well?
Chuck, thanks for the complement. It's sheetrocked and insulated, has lights and a 100 amp subpanel, 110/220v outlets for tools and welder, and there are 3 30a RV hook ups scattered around for when friends visit.
Ning, yes 1 1/2" fire hose thread from our local farm/hardware supply Rainbow Ag. We have a 4" adaptor up by where the house and shop used to be for fire truck hook up. Unfortunately, when the "Ranch Fire" came through in 2018, no body showed up to use it. The hydrant survived, but nothing else did except some out buildings near the pump house.
Patrick
I'd love to put a bigger panel in the new one but it looks like the wiring going to the well right now is 12awg (for about 180') running in I think a 3/4" conduit. Should be able to handle a 100w light for keeping the hut warm but for anything big I'll need to lock out the well.

/ Replace or extend slab around water well? #23  
I'd like to, but that space between the well and the house is pretty much the main yard so I'd prefer to incorporate it all together there, remote from the house. There's nowhere adjacent to the house it could go either due to the layout.
Ning, do you have any
pictures of your setup?

/ Replace or extend slab around water well?
Ning, do you have any
pictures of your setup?
I'm the OP asking for suggestions to change my setup... not much to show at this point other than a mess of filters & pressure tank under my house (embarrassing because when I replace a filter I just chuck it over there and once every few years I gather up all the used ones)and a typical small pump cover house over my well (with a cute chicken portrait my daughter painted ages ago on it). If you think that's worth a picture I'll get one lol

/ Replace or extend slab around water well? #25  
Oops

Well when you get it done post the results.