Replace with new tractor or add a zero turn mower

/ Replace with new tractor or add a zero turn mower #11  
How deep are your pockets? Get a zero turn and smile as you rip around doing a "chore". I bought a Toro Titan 60 " with the My Ride system in the summer. More than an entry level unit but what a ride. I look forward to mowing, about two hrs worth now. Cut the time in half from the old one.

/ Replace with new tractor or add a zero turn mower #12  
i cut my mowing time about 60 % when i got a zero turn.

/ Replace with new tractor or add a zero turn mower #13  
Like surgeon using a Swiss Army knife or a scalpel. Tractor is not a mower, great for rough cutting though.

/ Replace with new tractor or add a zero turn mower #15  
Buy the zero turn for your yard, if you've never had one for sure.
They can be as much stress relief as destruction with a tractor..
I rarely pick up anything in my yard, but mine is not a entry level machine either.
GL with the finance manager:laughing:

/ Replace with new tractor or add a zero turn mower #16  
Reading the original post . . . Are you mowing 5 acres or 0.5 (1/2) acre? As this would make a huge difference in direction. For a 1/2 acre yard you can buy a decent quality lawn tractor for the price of a mid mount deck. If properly maintained this lawn tractor would last a long time. Or you could find a used commercial unit such as a walk behind with a sulky. But 5 acres means a full blown commercial z turn with wide deck.

/ Replace with new tractor or add a zero turn mower #17  
How deep are your pockets? Get a zero turn and smile as you rip around doing a "chore". I bought a Toro Titan 60 " with the My Ride system in the summer. More than an entry level unit but what a ride. I look forward to mowing, about two hrs worth now. Cut the time in half from the old one.

my son bought that same mower this yr and loves it . the my ride is great , ibrought it to my house to try it on my 5 acre yard and was impressed. I vote ztr and keep the tractor.

/ Replace with new tractor or add a zero turn mower #18  
Yeah, I read it like 1/2 acre, big difference if it was 5 acres. He said he pushed mowed it though.

/ Replace with new tractor or add a zero turn mower #19  
Tractors with MMMs suck. It’s even worse if you use the loader and rear implements. Get the ZT.

/ Replace with new tractor or add a zero turn mower #20  
ZTR is definitely the way to go for mowing. I've had an Exmark ZTR for a long time and wouldn't mow with anything else. If you really don't like your current tractor that could tip the scales towards just getting a new tractor. Good luck with the decision.