Request

/ Request #1  

jmc

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford 1920 4x4 (traded in on Kubota). Case 480F TLB w/4 in 1 bucket, 4x4. Gehl CTL60 tracked loader, Kubota L4330 GST
Please remove me from the TBN membership roster.

/ Request #2  
I don't know the reason for this request, but I believe that jmc started a Rural Living thread about a lawsuit dealing with mandatory country of origin labeling for beef. I was going to add to the thread when it disappeared -- I suspect that it was pulled because it was taking a political slant and would have been more at home in the (Un)Friendly Politics section.

At any rate, I was going to point out that http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/rural-living/350049-cool-repealed-4.html contains a reasonably civil discussion of the labeling issue.

Steve

Last edited:
   / Request #4  
Is it not possible to turn off all communication with TBN such as emails both updates and PM? I know I have turned off email updates for got many and just check it each day, some days often.

/ Request #5  
Is it not possible to turn off all communication with TBN such as emails both updates and PM? I know I have turned off email updates for got many and just check it each day, some days often.
Yes it is, you can change the default notification method, turn off emails for PM's, etc.

Aaron Z

/ Request #6  

I thought so.

/ Request
I don't know the reason for this request, but I believe that jmc started a Rural Living thread about a lawsuit dealing with mandatory country of origin labeling for beef. I was going to add to the thread when it disappeared -- I suspect that it was pulled because it was taking a political slant and would have been more at home in the (Un)Friendly Politics section.

At any rate, I was going to point out that http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/rural-living/350049-cool-repealed-4.html contains a reasonably civil discussion of the labeling issue.

Steve

OP here.

At the time, I thought the moderator would have been more tolerant if it had been slanted the other way. Still, I coulda handled it better...

/ Request #8  
jmc, I know nothing of what happened other than what is posted here. I left TBN for a good while because of what a moderator said about a comment I made. He pointed out politics was not allowed here and not being vague but something along that line. But he also said while the comment was not allowed here he agreed with it. It upset me about the reprimand but could understand where he was coming from. Never told him I respected what he did, the way he handled it. What I do know is we all make mistakes, including me. What is hard is asking forgiveness and giving forgiveness. Remember we are told the one done wrong often has to offer the forgiveness.