RFDTV -Anybody Watch??

/ RFDTV -Anybody Watch?? #1  

crash325

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC-45
At times RFDTV can be pretty boring. But often they do have some good stuff. Tractor shows, tractor pulls, think they had a mule pull off a while back. Some pretty good music and Hee Haw.

They also have some AG reports for real Farmers. :thumbsup: :laughing:

/ RFDTV -Anybody Watch?? #2  
I've seen some interesting horse-related stuff on RFD-TV. Watched cattle auctions - not sure why :laughing: - and once in a while they have decent country music.
Dave.

/ RFDTV -Anybody Watch?? #3  
I've seen some interesting horse-related stuff on RFD-TV. Watched cattle auctions - not sure why :laughing: - and once in a while they have decent country music. Yep, HeeHaw is fun too.
Dave.

/ RFDTV -Anybody Watch?? #4  
I watch it weekly. I set the DVR to classic tractor fever, tractor pulls, machinery of the past, and the machinery show along with a few others. :thumbsup:

/ RFDTV -Anybody Watch?? #8  
I enjoy some other shows that haven't been mentioned yet: Vintage Country Ways (from the UK), Reno's Old Time Musical Festival, and the Cumberland Highlanders.

Steve

/ RFDTV -Anybody Watch?? #9  
We did get it, but then I was tried of paying so much for direct tv. I went to a cheaper package, and lost a lot of great channels but am saving about 25 a month it seems the package i had doesnt exist anymore so I was paying a "modified" rate. I would love to pay per channel, buy the ones you want dont pay for the ones you never even turn on.

/ RFDTV -Anybody Watch?? #10