Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510?

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #31  
Takes all of an hour to cover the lower fuel tank with 1/4” plate and there’s no more need to worry. Will post a pic later of my mod to the flimsy guard, if you can call it that, later on.
Clintock, how hard would it be to modify your design to add a small toe-hold for a little feller with short legs? :ROFLMAO:

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #32  
Clintock, how hard would it be to modify your design to add a small toe-hold for a little feller with short legs? :ROFLMAO:

Wouldn’t be hard at all to weld a small step on it. Maybe an extra 15 min.
IMG_1009.jpg

It has 1/4” plate on bottom too. Use the same hardware that’s already on the tractor. Just have to mark where the holes will be.

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #33  
   / Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510?
I see a fuel tank protector but no right step. Here ya go sort of huh? And if I ever do buy a DK4510 as I'm looking at TYM & Branson as we speak. TYM is said to have more availablility than Branson and Kioti has not much right now where the price is right. Time will tell.
I don't "drive over 3' stumps" but can truthfully say that the about 12-15" of ground clearance my tractor has does go away on irregular surfaces such as in the woods so a much shorter stump does have the ability to get you on a tractor!
. Having one shoulder partly held together via titanium cable and screws and the other that feels like it's close to a rotator cuff tear I do love my HF fuel pump setup. It happens to be one of their actually decent items and popular with equipment operators and sawmill owners on mill s that often have elevated fuel tanks like some tractors. It's portable if I had to re-fuel as it's 12v powered off the tractor battery tender lead.
I'll ad that I do long for those days when I was quite some feller and could pick up most anything, but as things are I'm just happy to be getting older, not gone yet...

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #35  
I see a fuel tank protector but no right step. Here ya go sort of huh? And if I ever do buy a DK4510 as I'm looking at TYM & Branson as we speak. TYM is said to have more availablility than Branson and Kioti has not much right now where the price is right. Time will tell.
I don't "drive over 3' stumps" but can truthfully say that the about 12-15" of ground clearance my tractor has does go away on irregular surfaces such as in the woods so a much shorter stump does have the ability to get you on a tractor!
. Having one shoulder partly held together via titanium cable and screws and the other that feels like it's close to a rotator cuff tear I do love my HF fuel pump setup. It happens to be one of their actually decent items and popular with equipment operators and sawmill owners on mill s that often have elevated fuel tanks like some tractors. It's portable if I had to re-fuel as it's 12v powered off the tractor battery tender lead.
I'll ad that I do long for those days when I was quite some feller and could pick up most anything, but as things are I'm just happy to be getting older, not gone yet...

I’m done with this thread. Seems you just want to copy a pic of something somebody else done. You said you were gonna out it in the woods. I was giving a pointer to fuel tank protector. You don’t have to drive over a 3 foot stump to her damage to the fuel tank. But if you’ve been around tractors much you’d know that. A limb can come from under tire and poke a hole quicker than a stump will. Why I am even typing... Hell if you can’t figure out to build and mount a step then you don’t need a tractor. You need to hire a handyman.

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #36  
I’m done with this thread. Seems you just want to copy a pic of something somebody else done. You said you were gonna out it in the woods. I was giving a pointer to fuel tank protector. You don’t have to drive over a 3 foot stump to her damage to the fuel tank. But if you’ve been around tractors much you’d know that……..Hell if you can’t figure out to build and mount a step then you don’t need a tractor. You need to hire a handyman.
Sheesh clint, a bit rude, no? Typing on the internet can make folks seem unappreciative, even when they actually are. We all are glad you are sharing your mods and thoughts!

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #37  
Clint, I think Kantuckid's comment was directed at me. I shared your pic as a running tease on his very real need for a step on the right side of a DK10 series. Please read the past few posts again.

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #38  
Y’all might be right. Op my apologies. Here’s a pic of modified fuel protector with a step
IMG_1009.jpg

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #39  
Y’all might be right. Op my apologies. Here’s a pic of modified fuel protector with a step View attachment 713288
Clint, is that brass? How do you weld brass to steel? Also hard to tell from isometric drawing, is that three rungs hanging straight down or does it extend out horizontal like grating?

In all seriousness, that was a great fabrication job on the tank protector.

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #40  
Clint, is that brass? How do you weld brass to steel? Also hard to tell from isometric drawing, is that three rungs hanging straight down or does it extend out horizontal like grating?

In all seriousness, that was a great fabrication job on the tank protector.

Yellow brass. Easier to braise it than weld it. It sticks out horizontally. Hangin down would hinder ground clearance.