Traction Rimguard or RV antifreeze/water mix

/ Rimguard or RV antifreeze/water mix #11  
i like them as well.

hek.. can use concrete too. frame weights even..

/ Rimguard or RV antifreeze/water mix #12  
rim guard is non toxic.
It is lots better than old fashion stuff that would eat the rims.

Anti freeze is Toxic. If you ever puncture or have leaks, something will git sick from it. I go with RimGuard.

/ Rimguard or RV antifreeze/water mix #13  
RV antifreeze is non-toxic. It's used to winterize the potable water systems in RV's, campers, boats, summer cottages, etc.

/ Rimguard or RV antifreeze/water mix #14  
Keep in mind that filling tires is a great thing to keep them on the ground, but more weight hanging off the 3ph behind the rear axle will help transfer weight off the front axle. Loading the tires won't help reduce that strain at all.

/ Rimguard or RV antifreeze/water mix
Soil compacting isn't something I am worried about. The biggest issue I am trying to solve is that even with a 700 lb brush beater on the back, when I have my grapple attached, the rear end feels light. Just moving it up and down quick completely empty it does this.

/ Rimguard or RV antifreeze/water mix #16  
IMO, Rimguard is worth the extra $$$. Maybe you can ask em to knock off a few $$$ for cash?? I asked, and got a discount.

/ Rimguard or RV antifreeze/water mix #17  
You are not going to beat the weight that cast iron gives you, and it will take up much less space. Plus, no headaches ob tore upgrades..

/ Rimguard or RV antifreeze/water mix #18  
Another thing to consider is the weight per gallon difference between rimguard and anti-freeze. If you have larger diameter tires that starts adding up very quickly. I to like cast/steel wheel weights but comparing what can be put on the rim and what I can put in the tire, the rimguard blows it out of the water. In my case, the rimguard still is not enough though. RaydaKub made a great point about taking load off of the front axle. A counterweight is a great thing to have, but sometimes having a single purpose implement or not the right one for what you need doesn't really help much. I try and have my counterweight on when I'm playing in clay because its so heavy. But sometimes it sure is nice to rough it in with the bucket, and smooth it out with the box blade and If I have to constantly switch implements it gets to be a pain. Giving up that 1klbs weight difference between the two is very noticeable though!

/ Rimguard or RV antifreeze/water mix #19  
Anti freeze is Toxic. If you ever puncture or have leaks, something will git sick from it. I go with RimGuard.

you been living under a rock for 40 years? PG af is not toxic. heck.. look hard. you will find it's main component in food and similar food grade items. mouthwash and toothpaste for one.