Comparison RK 37

/ RK 37 #21  
I was making a point to 1930 statement of "RK 37 bigger tractor, same FEL backhoe package same money as Kubota L2501 tractor." The RK37 is priced similar to the L3901 and more than my L3301. I don't think Kubota's prices are that far off of Korean or Indian made tractors.

Just curious...I was recently quoted a price of $25,500 for a kubot L2501 with a backhoe from a SE Texas dealer. A 3301 pushing the $30K mark, and I am assuming a 3901 would be the low 30's. That RK 37 price was WITH a backhoe. Not sure if your prices had the hoe.

I know regional pricing can be much different, but when I was shopping for a SCUT, the local Kubota dealer was at least $5 K more than my LS. Same w/ JD being much higher than that. I have seen my SCUT advertised for as much as $2 K more than what I paid for it.

/ RK 37 #22  
Just curious...I was recently quoted a price of $25,500 for a kubot L2501 with a backhoe from a SE Texas dealer. A 3301 pushing the $30K mark, and I am assuming a 3901 would be the low 30's. That RK 37 price was WITH a backhoe. Not sure if your prices had the hoe.

I know regional pricing can be much different, but when I was shopping for a SCUT, the local Kubota dealer was at least $5 K more than my LS. Same w/ JD being much higher than that. I have seen my SCUT advertised for as much as $2 K more than what I paid for it.

Same here. The local LS dealer was about the same price for a MT125 TLB with MMM as JD was for the tractor with the loader and mower deck. I decided I want a little more tractor than that, but it's a great price for what you get. Kubota dealers in this area do not bend much on price.

/ RK 37 #23  

Oops. I didn't realize the backhoe was in the RK37 quote.

Yeah, add $8,000 to Kubota prices I gave. :laughing:

/ RK 37 #25  
Looking on the RK website I get about $28k for a hydro RK37 with loader and hoe. Not saying it’s a bad price, just what it showed online.
IMG_2544.JPG

/ RK 37 #26  
I looked at the RK website and the RK37H is listed at $22,000. I'm assuming that is not dealer list?
That tractor is similar to the L3901 and was priced to me last month for $23,770 at the Kubota Dealer.

Wow. Here in Canada I was looking for a new LSeries 47 hp tractor as mine has 3000 hours and badly rusted. They want $52000 for the grand L series. (Delux can etc). Great working machine and runs the bh 92 well. No complains other than the rust and not much wiggle room for the 3pt hitch arms with the full frame backhoe mounts.

/ RK 37 #27  
Only diesel tractors with >65-horsepower use DEF/urea.

Has anyone described you as erratic?
Actually, its greater than 75 hp require DEF fluid...

/ RK 37 #28  
Wow. Here in Canada I was looking for a new LSeries 47 hp tractor as mine has 3000 hours and badly rusted. They want $52000 for the grand L series. (Delux can etc). Great working machine and runs the bh 92 well. No complains other than the rust and not much wiggle room for the 3pt hitch arms with the full frame backhoe mounts.

I was wrong in my comparison the RK that was quoted came with a backhoe while you would have to add $8K to the price of the Kubota for the backhoe.