RK 55 HST Cab regen symbol

/ RK 55 HST Cab regen symbol #21  
So from what Shawn told me (granted this was done in the Williston facility) he unbolted the FEL after placing it on blocks and then once it was leveled he had himself and another person tighten the bolts down. Apparently what happens is that one person usually installs the loader. And you have to go side to side to tighten the bolts. If it is uneven at all, the person tightening the bolts probably won’t notice. I was told that if it’s off a 1/8” at the bolt hole it could be off more at the loader itself.

I don’t know how much of this makes sense or if it’s accurate. I will say that mine is more level now than before he took it. It has barely an 1/8” of gap.

So who know, this is what I was told. But as for what was actually done, I wasn’t there.

Thanks for the info Gunny. We appreciate your updates.

/ RK 55 HST Cab regen symbol #22  
So from what Shawn told me (granted this was done in the Williston facility) he unbolted the FEL after placing it on blocks and then once it was leveled he had himself and another person tighten the bolts down. Apparently what happens is that one person usually installs the loader. And you have to go side to side to tighten the bolts. If it is uneven at all, the person tightening the bolts probably won稚 notice. I was told that if it痴 off a 1/8 at the bolt hole it could be off more at the loader itself.

I don稚 know how much of this makes sense or if it痴 accurate. I will say that mine is more level now than before he took it. It has barely an 1/8 of gap.

So who know, this is what I was told. But as for what was actually done, I wasn稚 there.

Thanks for that Gunny. I'm taking mine in for its 50 hr and to fix a leaking steering shaft. I will mention this while there to see if they are able to get mine a little more level. As it sits now, I've got about 1.5 - 2 inches side to side.

/ RK 55 HST Cab regen symbol
Thanks guys. I placed a lot of trust in this company when I paid cash for my tractor and implements. So far so good.

/ RK 55 HST Cab regen symbol #24  
gunny0628 did you get it your problem figured out? what was it? we are having the same problem.

/ RK 55 HST Cab regen symbol #25  
MapleFarm, which issue are you referring to???? The FEL bucket being unlevel or the regen issue? Gunny stated earlier that the regen was a wire that evidently a rat snacked on and it was fixed. The unlevel bucket was fixed by loosening the FEL mounting bolts and then retorquing them with the bucket level on blocks. However, since that time Gunny has stated his bucket has once again become unlevel again. I'm not sure anyone has had the bucket issue resolved.

/ RK 55 HST Cab regen symbol #26  
I was referring to the regen problem. We still haven't got it fixed. It's been hard to get a tech to come out.

/ RK 55 HST Cab regen symbol
The regen problem has appeared to be fixed for now. I haven't had a regen since the problem with the wires was addressed. As far as the level bucket - still not level.