RK Pallet Forks

/ RK Pallet Forks #1  

RTBee

Silver Member
Tractor
RK55 Shuttle Shift
Was interested to know if anyone with the RK37 or RK55 has pallet forks from Rural King? The website shoes a small one for $599.99 for the smaller RKs and a large one for $849.99. The pdf price list shows a small one for $599.99 and a large one for $749.99. A little confusing. Which one is right? Or are there 2 different large ones? Perhaps a light duty and a heavy duty?
Also anyone with one, could you post the dimensions of the forks? And capacities of known? Thanks!

/ RK Pallet Forks #2  
Not sure about the bigger sizes. I bought the small ($599) forks for my RK24. They're 36". The larger ones might be 42" and 48" respectively? :confused3:

/ RK Pallet Forks #4  
Was interested to know if anyone with the RK37 or RK55 has pallet forks from Rural King? The website shoes a small one for $599.99 for the smaller RKs and a large one for $849.99. The pdf price list shows a small one for $599.99 and a large one for $749.99. A little confusing. Which one is right? Or are there 2 different large ones? Perhaps a light duty and a heavy duty?
Also anyone with one, could you post the dimensions of the forks? And capacities of known? Thanks!

I bought the RK Heavy Duty 48" forks with my RK55 recently. They are rated at 5,500 lbs. They are extremely solid, and weigh quite a bit themselves. I've gotten more use out of the forks than any other attachment / implement so far.

RTBee- I may be taking my RK55 down to my Jackson property this weekend. If you're going to be in the neighborhood, I can take the forks with me and you can see them for yourself. Can't recall (at the moment) exactly what I paid for them. I want to say $799....but would need to check my receipt as I bought them with about 6 other attachments and implements.

If you need any specific dimensions or measurements, let me know and I can get them when I get home after work this evening. I can also verify the pricing for you.

/ RK Pallet Forks #5  
I bought the RK Heavy Duty 48" forks with my RK55 recently. They are rated at 5,500 lbs. They are extremely solid, and weigh quite a bit themselves. I've gotten more use out of the forks than any other attachment / implement so far.

RTBee- I may be taking my RK55 down to my Jackson property this weekend. If you're going to be in the neighborhood, I can take the forks with me and you can see them for yourself. Can't recall (at the moment) exactly what I paid for them. I want to say $799....but would need to check my receipt as I bought them with about 6 other attachments and implements.

If you need any specific dimensions or measurements, let me know and I can get them when I get home after work this evening. I can also verify the pricing for you.
Also used my forks more than anything else. Very handy. Moving actuall pallets around the property which have various stuff on them. Use a pallet to move anything that will fit on it. Palletized concrete bags moving them from trailer to location. Moved a bunch of junk for the dump which wont fit in bucket. Moving a water container around. Sometimes I rent a porta potty for gatherings which I have dropped at the gate then I move it to the back. Used it for a couple of delivery unloads. Used it this weekend to offload a palletized replacement transmission. I dont have a pickup but bought a diesel tank and copied the morgans putting it on a pallet.

Sorry that all reads horrible. Just wanted to share but not take the time to make it look pretty

/ RK Pallet Forks
Thanks all! I appreciate the timely feedback. It helps a lot. I'm on my way this morning (right after breakfast) to the local Rural King to get me one. They have them in stock.

/ RK Pallet Forks

Thanks Jay! Exactly the info I was looking for! I'm in Ohio today, but have to be back in Indiana by tomorrow. Thanks so much, tho, for the offer. I really appreciate that!

/ RK Pallet Forks #8  
My RK didnt stock them and I bought a Titan 42 inch from Amazon $535 delivered. Fast shipping and couldn't be happier with it.

I see they are now $516. Very solid, adjustable width Titan Skid Steer 42" Pallet Fork & Trailer Hitch Attachment Bobcat Case Kubota https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P1RJ9BS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_gA4OCbWVQKADJ

I know the OP is set on the RK forks, but for anyone else who happens by the thread looking for info I'm also happy so far with the Titan 42" forks on my RK55. Got them during one of the 15% off sales they do so it was $460 delivered. Turns out I use the hitch receiver on the fork frame all the time.

/ RK Pallet Forks #9  
I know the OP is set on the RK forks, but for anyone else who happens by the thread looking for info I'm also happy so far with the Titan 42" forks on my RK55. Got them during one of the 15% off sales they do so it was $460 delivered. Turns out I use the hitch receiver on the fork frame all the time.

I have the exact same set from Titan and really like them. Purchased from Titan's ebay store with coupon for ~$420 if I recall correctly. I also added a set of lower lift pins and a top link so I could use them on the rear. Pic is before I drilled the top link hole.

IMG_20190326_145555349_HDR.jpg

/ RK Pallet Forks #10  
I have the exact same set from Titan and really like them. Purchased from Titan's ebay store with coupon for ~$420 if I recall correctly. I also added a set of lower lift pins and a top link so I could use them on the rear. Pic is before I drilled the top link hole.

View attachment 598621

That's a great idea. Wouldn't need the separate hitch receiver for the 3PH, plus you get to run the forks in the back. Thanks for posting the pic!