RK Tractor Prices

/ RK Tractor Prices #11  
Am i missing something or is the OP bipolar?

/ RK Tractor Prices #13  
Could also be that they introduced the tractors at a low price to get interest in the product. If I recall, there were discussions on this board about the pricing as they were beginning to be sold and the conjecture was that their price would jump in a couple years.

Add to that the steel tariffs (anyone remember when those got started?) and a modicum of inflation (that's the smallest part of the price increase) and there you are.

/ RK Tractor Prices #18  
Which previous policies ? Surely not the ones that had gas at 1.oo a gal and food prices lower than ever. People actually got there lazy asses out of bed and went to work.

/ RK Tractor Prices #19  
An RK 55 has gone up $5K since it was introduced? That is freaking ridiculous.
Word I hear is price for all zero-turn mowers from all brands will increase 15% to 20% next year. All factories are having troubles getting enough people to come to work, enough people to transport components and finished products. Supply is short so prices rise to direct commodities to those who get the most value therefore willing to pay the most.

The Federal Reserve is run by clueless intellectual idiots. We will have Jimmy Carter-esqe inflation until civilization collapses or we get another Ronald Regan.

/ RK Tractor Prices #20  
Word I hear is price for all zero-turn mowers from all brands will increase 15% to 20% next year. All factories are having troubles getting enough people to come to work, enough people to transport components and finished products. Supply is short so prices rise to direct commodities to those who get the most value therefore willing to pay the most.

The Federal Reserve is run by clueless intellectual idiots. We will have Jimmy Carter-esqe inflation until civilization collapses or we get another Ronald Regan.
If you live in California drastic changes on lawn and garden equipment going from petrol to battery in 2022 anything under 25 hp. Seems like we are driving the idea battery power is solution for all carbon issues. Unfortunately no one is taking in the idea batteries require replacements and there is little talk of recycling. Not to mention need of drastic power grid upgrades to address the additional loads. The cost of lithium is going up especially since China holds most bulk of it in the world. It was mentioned prior article on this site we may outsourced too much last 25 years. Wealth remains with those who can produce not import. Not to late to change our ways but we all must share same views to accomplish needed goals.