RK24

/ RK24 #63  
The posting of photos has realigned this thread to the designed and desired focus. It is and should be ALL ABOUT RK TRACTORS,
Hopefully future business bashing will subside so new and perspective RK Owners may share their experience.

I have NOT seen any other manufacturer/dealer take the dedicated time to avail themselves directly to the consumers for Q and A dialog. Commendable and Admirable.

More importantly, the sacrifice to OUR COUNTRY by the RK Guy's MILITARY Family, deserves nothing less than a heartfelt salute, and enduring Thank-You. In this honor we are this reminded of the previous cost of freedom. Bless all that served.

/ RK24
I’m impressed by how clean that place looks.

/ RK24 #65  
The posting of photos has realigned this thread to the designed and desired focus. It is and should be ALL ABOUT RK TRACTORS,
Hopefully future business bashing will subside so new and perspective RK Owners may share their experience.

I have NOT seen any other manufacturer/dealer take the dedicated time to avail themselves directly to the consumers for Q and A dialog. Commendable and Admirable.

More importantly, the sacrifice to OUR COUNTRY by the RK Guy's MILITARY Family, deserves nothing less than a heartfelt salute, and enduring Thank-You. In this honor we are this reminded of the previous cost of freedom. Bless all that served.

Thank you sir. I'm an Air Force veteran, never faced what my father or uncles faced. Was stationed on Okinawa for 4.5 years, had many temporary assignments to Korea while in theater. Had visited the memorial several times in the past, and even visited the place where my uncle died during a visit in 1988. My sons served as well.

/ RK24 #67  
Employees all seem to adhere to a dress code, signifies they all work on the same team, easier to see quality and pride as the goal.

/ RK24 #69  
View attachment 570997View attachment 570998

War Memorial in Seoul. A special place for my family as my father lost a brother there during the Korea War on July 21 1950 after losing another brother at Iwo Jima during WWII. Both purple heart citations signed by Presidents Roosevelt and Truman hang in my home. My father also landed on Iwo as a Marine. The names of all U.S. KIA are listed by state inside the memorial. For whatever it is worth, the Koreans revere The U.S., for good reason of course, but to see the South today vs the North is one of the best examples of the difference between freedom and totalitarianism.View attachment 571003View attachment 571004

I have been there. Very impressive. Hollowed ground.

/ RK24 #70  
TSC = dog food bags with holes in them.. LOL I went three times to buy some Blue Wilderness for my pup, they had 20 30 pound bags and I couldn't fine ONE without a hole in it, I find the staff to be incompetent, I don't waste my time there..

that describes the new RK here...TSC is better, but yes, their inventory management system lacks a little something.