RK24

/ RK24 #71  
that describes the new RK here...TSC is better, but yes, their inventory management system lacks a little something.

No fatalist, subject is a competitor of RK. .Strange how no other member supports you criticisms. Lone voices just ring hollow.......

/ RK24 #72  
   / RK24 #73  
Am I seeing things or are the tires mounted backwards on that RK55?
They are backwards from how a ag tire is normally mounted. In the use there when they're just being used to roll around the factory, it won't make any difference. In the mud, the reason that they run them that way is so that they squish the mud out from between the lugs of the tire and don't ball it up, that way you get better traction even in mud.

Aaron Z

/ RK24 #74  
Is the mmm removable on the rk 24?
Those rear tires look huge on that one in factory lol.

/ RK24 #75  
I would think Home Depot/Lowes would sell bigger tractors if there was a way to do it profitably. They sell deere now - why not a step up, something with a loader perhaps? Pto? 3pt hitch?

Same for tractor supply - they sell higher end mowers, 3pt equipment, tractor parts and supplies, are much bigger than RK..yet they've not seen fit to try their hand a true tractors.

HD, Lowes only carry the low end JD mowers, they do not carry the better quality.

Tractor Supply did try to sell tractors a few yrs back. They failed because they offered no service.

/ RK24 #77  
Thank you sir. I'm an Air Force veteran, never faced what my father or uncles faced. Was stationed on Okinawa for 4.5 years, had many temporary assignments to Korea while in theater. Had visited the memorial several times in the past, and even visited the place where my uncle died during a visit in 1988. My sons served as well.

Thanks for the pics. Looks like a well organized operation.

I had two great-uncles that fought at Iwo. One went ashore in the second wave. He came home from the Pacific with a chest full of medals, but unfortunately not his sanity. The other was trained as an aircraft mechanic. He landed on Iwo expecting to support the airstrip, but was picked out as big enough to carry a flamethrower (a stocky 6'-3") and put to that duty until things settled down enough for them to start landing planes. He didn't like to talk about what he went through there, other than to say that a flamethrower was a horrible way to kill people. He went on to serve through the end of the Korean conflict, being stationed in both Korea and Japan. He always had a fondness for the Korean people. The last time I saw him he was in his late 80's and had his grandson holding a ladder for him while he was about 30 feet up painting the gable end of his house! He was something of a force to be reckoned with - as many in his generation were.