RK24H Dead?

/ RK24H Dead? #22  
Ask them for pics of the fuel-water. It's bs.

/ RK24H Dead? #24  
possibly the fuel supplier you got your fuel from had water in tank. It happened here in N idaho and affected a few dealers. Lots of trucks ended up with water in tanks.

/ RK24H Dead? #25  
Got an RK24H brand new Spring 22’. Lightly used, only for bush hogging and moving brush with the grapple or gravel with the bucket (very light loads). I’ve got 29.3 hours on it.

Issue: Tractor randomly shut off on me while I was driving to hook up the bush hog. Topped off fuel, still wouldn’t start (same fuel in my diesel truck that’s still running). No lights except “oil pressure light” it will turn over but won’t crank . Spoke with the RK mechanic and he suggested I remove the “clear filter tube” and pour it out then clean it with fuel and reattach. I did this, cranked the tractor and it started. About 20 seconds into the start it blew white smoke from the exhaust and didn’t stop so I turned it off… well it kept blowing smoke and more and more and it didn’t shut off. I even pulled the key out and it filled the sky and everywhere around the tractor with white smoke for about 3-5 minutes before it finally stopped.

RK says they don’t know when they can get someone out (they’ll call me again Friday with an update) and I can’t bring it to them. Has anyone had this happen? Nobody I know that has familiarity with tractors has a clue including the mechanic I spoke to on the phone.
MFFAL you started this story you should finish it.