RK24H Dead?

/ RK24H Dead?
They claimed it wasn’t a failure of anything but I find that hard to believe.

The tractor is fueled with the same fuel my diesel truck gets and I’ve not had problems *knock on wood*.

It also only has 29 hours and died before I refueled it. I put fuel in to see if it just wasn’t registering what was in. Still nothing. We added a bit of oil to see if it had a leak, nothing. Now they’re saying it failed bc of water in the fuel system and overflow oil was causing the smoke buttt it died long before any troubleshooting was done.

/ RK24H Dead?
I'm livid for you.
Yeah, after this experience I’d recommend anyone to stay away from this brand.

They are saying they removed 2 gallons of water from my tank, but the tractor died before I tried refueling it. So they are refusing warranty cover and the mechanic is an a**.

/ RK24H Dead? #14  

They are saying they removed 2 gallons of water from my tank, but the tractor died before I tried refueling it. So they are refusing warranty cover and the mechanic is an a**.

We know we are not allowed to name the offending dealer but you could share your location.

/ RK24H Dead?
We know we are not allowed to name the offending dealer but you could share your location.
SE Alabama. The repair shop is in North-Central Florida, near the Gators

/ RK24H Dead? #16  

2 Gallons of water from your fuel tank? That seems like a lot.

How much fuel does the tank even hold?

What were you refueling it from, 5-gallon containers, bulk above ground tank, underground tank?

/ RK24H Dead?
2 Gallons of water from your fuel tank? That seems like a lot.

How much fuel does the tank even hold?

What were you refueling it from, 5-gallon containers, bulk above ground tank, underground tank?
I only refueled when it would get to about a 1/4 tank. Out of a 5 gallon container. Empty 5 gallon containers. What makes no sense is the fuel gauge showed 1/8 of fuel. I refueled it thinking that was the sudden shut off cause and now they’re saying there was 2 gallons of water which blows my mind.

Crazy thing is, they tell me it’s not a faulty fuel tank yet from two different RK mechanics, in 2 different states, I get that they receive a lot of RK tractors with this same issue. Sounds to me like an eventual class-action.

/ RK24H Dead? #18  
I only refueled when it would get to about a 1/4 tank. Out of a 5 gallon container. Empty 5 gallon containers. What makes no sense is the fuel gauge showed 1/8 of fuel. I refueled it thinking that was the sudden shut off cause and now they’re saying there was 2 gallons of water which blows my mind.

Crazy thing is, they tell me it’s not a faulty fuel tank yet from two different RK mechanics, in 2 different states, I get that they receive a lot of RK tractors with this same issue. Sounds to me like an eventual class-action.
I'd be scratching head too going this just doesn't make sense.

Was the tractor parked outside or inside? Even if it was outside I can't see how 2-gallongs of water could have gotten through the cap even if it was parked under Niagara Falls!

/ RK24H Dead?
I'd be scratching head too going this just doesn't make sense.

Was the tractor parked outside or inside? Even if it was outside I can't see how 2-gallongs of water could have gotten through the cap even if it was parked under Niagara Falls!
Parked outside, sure. But enough water to fill 2 gallons exactly in the tank? No. Fortunately it was a small bill. But buyer beware on the brand.

/ RK24H Dead? #20  
Parked outside, sure. But enough water to fill 2 gallons exactly in the tank? No. Fortunately it was a small bill. But buyer beware on the brand.
So it is repaired and back in service?