RK37 regen

/ RK37 regen #21  
My personal pinion and experience is that RK tractors are garbage and would never recommend one, and have told everyone I know and even people at the local RK to run away as fast as you can and don't look back. But I guess it goes back to that day ole saying " you get what you pay for", but hell I didn't even get that before I had to start dumping money into ours. Broke down with tranny problems just after first payment, want to chrge me $3000 to fix because they said" Well you dented the front bumper so you caused it" really I wanted to ask for a glass of water to wash down the load of **** he was feeding me but was told don't even say it.

You should have asked for that glass of water.

/ RK37 regen #22  
I just hit 49 hours on my RK55 and the engine exhaust temperature indicator popped up on lcd screen but the Regen light didn't. I increased RPMs to 2400 while I was moving hay. I then started smelling a weird smell and could see greyish smoke coming out of exhaust. After about 20 mins indicator went away.
Since Ive had tractor Ive only been moving around bales at about 1500 RPMs..this hasn't been fast enough to keep deposits from building up.

/ RK37 regen #23  
I just hit 49 hours on my RK55 and the engine exhaust temperature indicator popped up on lcd screen but the Regen light didn't light up so I increased RPMs to 2400 while I was moving hay. I then started smelling a weird smell and could see greyish smoke coming out of exhaust. After about 20 mins indicator went away.
Since Ive had tractor Ive only been moving around bales at about 1500 RPMs..this hasn't been fast enough to keep deposits from building up.
But other than that, this tractor has working great.

/ RK37 regen #24  
I would recommend running at 2400 for 20 mins once a week . If you are just doing basic stuff on farm or around the house. Like moving dirt/gravel/round bales etc..