Road Runners

/ Road Runners #1  

orezok

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
Road Runners are strange birds. They are very curious and many times follow me around when I am working outside. Today, this one decided to investigate the exterior ledge for the window above my entry door. Its not unusual for them to peck at the windows.

870DC902-B69D-4C91-818B-A3C8F673A3F8.jpeg

/ Road Runners #2  
We don't see them very often at all, but I always liked seeing the birds, watching the Roadrunner cartoons, bought the first Plymouth Roadrunner car to come to Dallas, and have a Roadrunner sketch on the wall right behind me by the elder of our two daughters.:laughing:

/ Road Runners #3  
If you see any packages sitting around that say "ACME" on them beware...!

/ Road Runners #4  
Great picture. I've never seen them on anything, especially part of a house. We have them here in East Texas, but I don't see them very often. Maybe a couple times a year.

28693.JPG

/ Road Runners #5  
Ok, they don't look like the cartoon rr, please tell me that they at least go "beep beep" and sound like an f-15 in after burner while going by :laughing:

/ Road Runners #7  
My Plymouth roadrunner went "beep, beep" but I never heard any sound from the roadrunners we saw down in Navarro County, and even in Dallas county many years ago.

/ Road Runners #8  
My Plymouth roadrunner went "beep, beep" but I never heard any sound from the roadrunners we saw down in Navarro County, and even in Dallas county many years ago.
I thought it was the little nash rambler that went "beep beep"?