ROPS & Seatbelts WORK!!

/ ROPS & Seatbelts WORK!! #61  
it looks to me that in all your pics, from the rollover to the later pics, is that your ballast is very high. You have a very heavy, very high framework and the 3pt is set a lot higher than I'd carry it.
This is my thought too. Ballast is best low, the height of this one makes it a lever if you get tipped a bit. Most of the weight at or below the axle if possible. Yes the bucket was also way too high but a lower rear ballast may have saved it. Both bucket and ballast low makes for low center of gravity and much safer.

Glad you and the tractor are ok.

/ ROPS & Seatbelts WORK!!
I do try to keep it lower than in the pic when using. The frame of the scoop is high but the bucket is low where 95% of the weight is. I keep it just high enough to keep from digging in while backing up. I would estimate bottom of scoop is about 3" off ground.

image-2220923492.jpg

/ ROPS & Seatbelts WORK!! #63  
I think the problem is using a lawn mower to do a tractor job. If you have to add ballast in the rear, your equipment is over loaded.

/ ROPS & Seatbelts WORK!! #64  
I think the problem is using a lawn mower to do a tractor job. If you have to add ballast in the rear, your equipment is over loaded.

That would be your opinion. Many machines need ballast, even big ones seeing they can lift a car. Liquid filled tires would help a bunch.

/ ROPS & Seatbelts WORK!! #65  

I don't know of a tractor of any size that doesn't benefit from ballast in the rear to lift to capacity with the front loader. Light to medium loads, OK with no ballast, but lifting to full capacity almost always requires ballast.

Loaded tires will barely counteract the weight of the FEL itself in many cases. You need extra ballast to counteract what's in the bucket.

/ ROPS & Seatbelts WORK!! #66  
...sometimes...it's the "rear ballast" talking...:D

/ ROPS & Seatbelts WORK!!
Lol... Yea. It is a oversized lawn mower, but a stout workhorse too. If it will drag a parked full size 4x4entended cab truck easily, it's a little above just a lawnmower. I do have three bigger tractors, but this is only one with fel. ... For now. Even the 2 wd full size utility has filled rear tires.