Rounded off drain plug

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,012  
Yes. Too much time on our hands.... and LOVING it.

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,013  
Too much? Not really. I live by the tape measure philosophy.

Take a tape measure and run it out too 100" and lock it and lay it on a table. Put your finger on your age. Look up at 100. Chances are you won't make it that far. Look back to the beginning of the tape and your age and look at all the time you wasted and what you have left. I make every day count.

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,014  
Too much? Not really. I live by the tape measure philosophy.

Take a tape measure and run it out too 100" and lock it and lay it on a table. Put your finger on your age. Look up at 100. Chances are you won't make it that far. Look back to the beginning of the tape and your age and look at all the time you wasted and what you have left. I make every day count.

Sorry to hear you wasted so much time

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,015  
Wow 2200 comments on a rounded off drain plug. Obviously a lot of posters have way too much free time.

Simple solution for a rounded off drain plug, buy a cheap socket the fits over the buggered hex and wire weld it on. No more buggered hex.
the OP don't want to pay to have a welder do that it sure seems!.. if he really wanted this fixed, it would have been fixed LONG AGO!!..

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,016  
NEWS ALERT. Kando did get it fixed. This thread was supposed to be buried. :D

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,017  
a great thread lives on......

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,018  
the OP don't want to pay to have a welder do that it sure seems!.. if he really wanted this fixed, it would have been fixed LONG AGO!!..
It was fixed, a while ago.......

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,019  
Is the replacement plug stuck? Do we need remobilize the forces?

/ Rounded off drain plug #2,020  
No, just people who do not know how to read or comprehend