Row Hippers

/ Row Hippers #1  

RJJR

Gold Member
Tractor
2011 Kioti DK45 HST
Good evening,
Anybody know another name for these hippers? The price is fine if they were closer but don't want to pay shipping if I can avoid it. Can't seem to find any local in NC and wonder if they go by another name. Might break down and get them otherwise to make garden rows.

Row Hipper

Thanks

/ Row Hippers #2  
Good evening,
Anybody know another name for these hippers? The price is fine if they were closer but don't want to pay shipping if I can avoid it. Can't seem to find any local in NC and wonder if they go by another name. Might break down and get them otherwise to make garden rows.

Row Hipper

Thanks
Hilling discs

Garner, Nc.

Disc Hillers

/ Row Hippers #3  
I have looked at the row hippers and these are about the least expensive I have found at Stevens tractor, for that type with the 6 discs. You can build your own or get get the two disc type from Agri supply. Check out Don's thebayougardener.com web site and under his videos scroll all the way down. Don has a video showing the row hippers and row builders in use. If you have the tools and time you can build a set with parts from Agri supply. I have been wanting some of these for myself, just haven't decided to build them myself to buy them. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
   / Row Hippers #4  
I have looked at the row hippers and these are about the least expensive I have found at Stehpens tractor, for that type with the 6 discs. You can build your own or get get the two disc type from Agri supply. Check out Don's Bayougardener.com web site and under videos scroll down. Don has a video showing the row hippers and row builders in use. If you have the tools and time you can build a set with parts from Agri supply. I have been wanting some of these for myself, just haven't decided to build them myself for buy these. Hope this helps.
Post number 9 in this thread is similar to what I did. Works great, 2 tools in one:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/93017-row-hipper-builder-manufacturers.html

/ Row Hippers #5  
Good evening,

Row Hipper

Thanks

These are called row hippers, row hillers, bedders, all meaning the same thing.

/ Row Hippers #6  
By the way, isn't (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) out of North Carolina?

/ Row Hippers
remington270 said:
By the way, isn't (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) out of North Carolina?

They are but I didn't see any hippers.

/ Row Hippers #8  
They are but I didn't see any hippers.
Right here:

Tractor 3 Point Hitch Garden Bedder 48",Potato Hiller, Hiller,GB48, Furrowing Attachment with Shovel Point Optional,14" Ball Bearing Disc, Quick Attach 3pt hitch

/ Row Hippers #9  
They have several. They call theirs garden bedders. Here is the link:

Tractor Garden Bedder, Field Bedder, Hiller

/ Row Hippers
remington270 said:
They have several. They call theirs garden bedders. Here is the link:

Tractor Garden Bedder, Field Bedder, Hiller

Thanks...I meant the three blade configuration but the gb70 does look like it would work. Thanks again. Going to pull the trigger shortly one way or the other.