Roy Jackson, TANSTAAFL ???

/ Roy Jackson, TANSTAAFL ??? #1  

RadarTech

Elite Member
Tractor
2007 Kubota L3400, YANMAR YT359C
Roy,
I saw the incredible need to start a new thread to help us improve the post count..

and I have to ask... what is a TANSTAAFL ?
I saw that in your signature and I just can't resist!!!!

Later,
J

/ Roy Jackson, TANSTAAFL ??? #2  
Roy,
I saw the incredible need to start a new thread to help us improve the post count..

and I have to ask... what is a TANSTAAFL ?
I saw that in your signature and I just can't resist!!!!

Later,
J

What? You want him to tell you without your doing anything like a google search to find it? There ain't no such thing as free lunch. Do your homework!:D

/ Roy Jackson, TANSTAAFL ??? #3  
Ha!:D I wondered myself but figured somewhere, in a thread on how HST's are for girls or something 'ol Roy would spill the beans to us'n's who didn't know!:laughing:

/ Roy Jackson, TANSTAAFL ???
What? You want him to tell you without your doing anything like a google search to find it? There ain't no such thing as free lunch. Do your homework!:D

You crack me up!!!

So I have to ask how many people add to this thread and say me too and then will google it and we just don't hear from them again.....

But the whole point of the thread was to see who would bite..
umm.. and your reply was just the icing on the cake...

but then again..
There ain't no such thing as free lunch......

Dang it...

But I did get a free lunch today...
well I guess the 3 hour business meeting I sat thru was the price of admission....

J

Ha!:D I wondered myself but figured somewhere, in a thread on how HST's are for girls or something 'ol Roy would spill the beans to us'n's who didn't know!:laughing:

Jay-- did you get the hint that ole Jinman left?

:thumbsup:

J

now for all of you tuning it..
Please post you uh. wow that is funny or Roy what were you thinking.. or hmm... fill in this thought...

you know ole TEG is really wanting that TBN carhart jacket!

--TEG you out there?

J

/ Roy Jackson, TANSTAAFL ??? #8  
Please consult Roy's Fan Club president or vice president for any questions of commercial entertainment,, social events or copyright infringements. :D

Commercial Entertainment? Really? as long as he does not wear that hat I am sure people will pay to see how serious he can be... I just could not take him serious with that hat on...

J

/ Roy Jackson, TANSTAAFL ??? #10  
Yep, I bit; had to google it to see what it meant.:laughing: