Roy Jackson

/ Roy Jackson #1  

Trails2004

Gold Member
Tractor
2009 JD 3520
Does Mr. Jackson still post on TBN??? I have enjoyed reading his posts, I was wondering if he still participated on this forum.

/ Roy Jackson #4  
Didn't Roy say he was moving and would not be posting for a while?:confused:

/ Roy Jackson #5  
Yes his posts are very informative, just like KennyD's/Akfish/radman1, and a bunch of others. Roy seems to be up on a lot of stuff, especially with the 790's.

/ Roy Jackson #6  
Yes, I too have wondered about Roy, (and his hat)(and his "manly-tractor"), he always had good helpful information and I enjoyed his fine sense of humour. A while back someone asked about Roy and I don't recall learning anything further.

I would love to see him posting again. Hope he is OK ! What say Roy.....?

CHEERS!
. . tug

/ Roy Jackson #7  
There's another thread asking of his whereabouts, mention was made of health issues. His last activity is 5/2/2009.

/ Roy Jackson #8  
I liked reading Roy's posts.- Hope his is health is not bad, and hope he comes back.- He was always kind to everyone!

/ Roy Jackson #9  
Hello Gentlemen

Yeah, I'm back...
I just took a break for a while. My posts were getting somewhat repetitious, so a bit of time off was advisable. Also, work pressures were pretty steep.
Healthwise, I'm fine (but yes, I did have a heart attack about a year ago).
Still got the 790 (paid off now...YES!!!!!!!!). Other then an occasional yearn for a 3320 with power-reverser, that ol' 790 is still pulling it's load, and probably will be for years to come.
So, you'll be seeing my posting, both as new threads and response to other threads.
It's nice to be back, folks!!
Best Regards,
Roy

(as you can see, I've still got that supercool hat!...beard is gone now though)

/ Roy Jackson
Welcome back !!!!!!!!

I for one look forward to learning more from your posts!!!

Best
Trails

Brad