rtv 1100 overheating problem

/ rtv 1100 overheating problem #21  
went hunting on dusty roads this past week...had to wash my RTV 1140 radiator out with hose...dust clogged the radiator and temp started rising...had to do twice...radiator is in dust trail, thus gets clogged under extreme conditions...easy to wash out with hose.

/ rtv 1100 overheating problem
as of now my 1100 is in the shop. After monitiring coolant level to make sure its dropping I've taken it in. at first the dealer said they let it run, tightened up all clamps and lied about putting an air test on it in hopes I came and picked it up. lol.

They now are in communication with the kubota tech hotline going through the motions. Theyve had to order the proper stantz test fitting for cooling system test, buy a new compression tester cause the one they had only went to 260lb and roll up their sleeves. Kubota really needs to do quality control with their dealers. Ill keep my nightmare updated here in hopes it helps someone else.

/ rtv 1100 overheating problem #23  
So your losing coolant?

/ rtv 1100 overheating problem #25  
went hunting on dusty roads this past week...had to wash my RTV 1140 radiator out with hose...dust clogged the radiator and temp started rising...had to do twice...radiator is in dust trail, thus gets clogged under extreme conditions...easy to wash out with

A 2 gallon pump up garden sprayer works great to wash out a radiator on the trail. I just keep one full of water in the back, during the dusty parts of the summer.

/ rtv 1100 overheating problem #26  
   / rtv 1100 overheating problem
Have you done a pressure test? Or see bubbles at the radiator cap spoat?

It's at the dealer.it only has 75hr on it, and I'm tired of doing kubotas troubleshooting.

/ rtv 1100 overheating problem #28  
You shouldn't have too. Good luck, hope it works out for you.

/ rtv 1100 overheating problem #30  
Your the guy with the M59 and hyd. problems. What a bummer, sorry for you to have been dealt 2 crappy Kubotas. All I can say is sorry from a loyal Kubota owner and someone who has many Kubota products including an RTV1100. I have never seen my temp fluctuate, ever. Rarely do I hear my fan come on, only in summer when hot and extended use. Good luck.