RTV 1100 Transmission problem

/ RTV 1100 Transmission problem #11  
I'd suggest a dealer visit.

Please come back and post the fix once you figure it out.

Thanks!!!

/ RTV 1100 Transmission problem
Skipperbrown, thank you for good advise. Yes I realized the repair of internals in the transmission is more than I want to deal with. Although I have a well equipped shop it could very involved. I will take it to the Kubota dealer and get an opinion and estimate. I have a good relationship with the dealer having purchased several Kubota Products there including a recently added Minix excavator.

ovrszd, Thank you. I will keep you updated on progress for sure

/ RTV 1100 Transmission problem #14  
I had similar problems on 2018 RTV X1100 with less than 100 hrs. The Kubota dealer changed all oils and filters and made some transmission adjustments. It is definitely better but think it may need a bit more tweeking. My symptoms also include lack of down hill braking and periodic weak power steering. Similar issue but could be different cause.

Update: The RTV 1100 is in with the Kubota Dealer for repairs. Learned today that the Tech could not figure out what is wrong and he is asking the The Kubota rep for advise. Hope to learn something soon.

/ RTV 1100 Transmission problem #16  
Thanks for the update!!! Hoping for a good resolution!!!

The Kubota Dealer finally came up with a diagnosis after extensive testing. Turns out that the hydraulic suction hoses can collapse under certain conditions and starve the hydraulics. Hoses are on order and hoping the get the RTV back soon

/ RTV 1100 Transmission problem #18  
Sounds like Kubota doesn't post TSB about problems, think how much time could have saved and how much happier you would be with service dept.

/ RTV 1100 Transmission problem #19  
Thanks for the update. Hope that fixes the problem.

The dealer called to pick up the RTV 1100. Then called again 30 mins later to not pick it up because the Tech tested it before coming out and found the same problem. So after 800 dollars we are back to square one