RTV - X1100C

/ RTV - X1100C #122  
I have the RTV x1100c 2020 with MS tires and lights front and rear. Installed the Boss V Plow myself for a deal at the time at 2800. Works great and have not needed chains so far with snowfalls up to 1 ft or so. The protective screen is prone to catch stuff between the load bed and the screen and if not careful will buckle the screen. Happened to me

/ RTV - X1100C #123  
I have the RTV x1100c 2020 with MS tires and lights front and rear. Installed the Boss V Plow myself for a deal at the time at 2800. Works great and have not needed chains so far with snowfalls up to 1 ft or so. The protective screen is prone to catch stuff between the load bed and the screen and if not careful will buckle the screen. Happened to me
What type of material are you catching in the screen & bed??

/ RTV - X1100C #124  
when hauling firewood or loading in brush and sticks

/ RTV - X1100C #125  
Hi Swampy6, I'm over in NH, I'm about to put an order in for a RTV-X1100C
I'm trying to decide what options I should add at build, definitely want a V plow similar to yours, what model is that BOSS plow? I probably going to need chains here in the winter. What options did you have installed at build? Dealer here told me very few folks op for the Snow Blower since the clearance can be a problem definitely with uneven terrain. Dealer here also reccomends BOSS V plow over Kubota V.
I have the same setup. Here is my invoice.
PNG image.png

/ RTV - X1100C #126  
I found the plow shoes not to be worth the money. They dig in on softer grounds and are not needed on pavement

/ RTV - X1100C #127  
Hi I took my RTV1100 C with the PTO drive/K-connect on my land for the first time today. I was initially concerned about the clearance; however, after tooling around today I don’t think it will be a problem.
29C2B1AC-8013-43C8-AC0A-EC292D1F7485.jpeg

/ RTV - X1100C #128  
I am going with the BOSS V-plow, dealer installed, and similar to you Coobie going with rear tail light protectors, spray in Bed liner, cv joint guards front/rear, mud guards front/rear,turn signal kit. 2 Mirrors, and sun visors. Wiring is there for radio with antennae so I'm going to do and after market radio, dealer says it's a tough listen with the diesel engine. I'm going with the Real-tree color.
My RTV-X1100C was delivered at the end of January but one of the options ordered not installed was the front mud guards - was told they were back ordered. It's going on almost two months and still no front mud guards. I've checked with them and still no ETA. Installation was included in the price but I told them I'd install when they arrive if they threw in a couple of filters.

I also installed an after market radio:

I actually only paid $28.00 two months ago.

It works fine except when I turn on the Kubota optional LED Work Lights at the same time and then it kills the radio reception - USB and Bluetooth still work fine. I think the LED's put out some kind of interference so probably the conventional halogen work lights would have worked better.

/ RTV - X1100C #129  
My RTV-X1100C was delivered at the end of January but one of the options ordered not installed was the front mud guards - was told they were back ordered. It's going on almost two months and still no front mud guards. I've checked with them and still no ETA. Installation was included in the price but I told them I'd install when they arrive if they threw in a couple of filters.

I also installed an after market radio:

I actually only paid $28.00 two months ago.

It works fine except when I turn on the Kubota optional LED Work Lights at the same time and then it kills the radio reception - USB and Bluetooth still work fine. I think the LED's put out some kind of interference so probably the conventional halogen work lights would have worked better.
Did you need to get an adapter for the radio?