RTV - X1100C

/ RTV - X1100C #151  
Finally got mine home! I love it. And it climbs my hills no problem at all. WAY WAY HAPPY with this thing.

Just gotta wait until end of June now for the Boss 6.6 Power Vee XT plow to come in. Dealer told me if I wait until then when they get their stock order it will save me the shipping cost.

So hopefully I will still be able to keep the grill guard and use the front receiver hitch with the View attachment 697444s plow mount on and the blade off in the summer.
Nice unit and you tow it on a similar trailer that I do. Every summer I haul mine from Sault to inlaws cottage near Mattawa. So always lots of construction on Hwy 17, and gravel flying at times . Just a suggestion but I purposely load it backwards on trailer, because I can only imagine how expensive the complex large curved front windshield is, so prefer to risk the rear windshield to flying gravel. ....and I have since installed a homemade rear screen on that glass. ..from one Ontario guy to another.... :)

/ RTV - X1100C #152  
Hey Jake. I was actually thinking about that, loading it backwards. Or covering the windows with cardboard or something when travelling. But I only had to take it home from Northshore Tractor in Echo Bay, so I took a chance this time. Highway is pretty clean right now.
I used to be one of the guys on those highway construction jobs with my dump truck, LOL

Not sure if you are from Wawa, but I go riding up there too. But I will be using my atv's for that because my friends with their turbo 1000 side by sides don't want to ride with me at 25 MPH, LOL

/ RTV - X1100C #153  
I bought mine at Northshore , its only 6km away from my house ! Great service from part dealer ownerTom F. Had a camp up near Wawa many years ago . I have rode trails with faster SxS s but noticed most old trails you can't drive over 25mph anyway , Of note found a roughly 5ft length of wood dowel fits across back window on top bracket, then I attached a piece of the wire mesh white closet shelving the full width of dowel at top, then a few properly sized bolts

/ RTV - X1100C #154  
Post cont'd ....bolts along bottom of shelving thru it with big washers will reach existing holes in brackets at bottom corners of windows, spray painted it all black, See pic above with firewood, now accidentally loading box with wood or gravel wont break vack glass.

/ RTV - X1100C #155  
Right on Jake. Good tip about the dowel. I think I might put a rear protector on. I have to trailer it to Sudbury end of July to get the Boss plow installed. I'll load it backwards and do that.

I live in Goulais. I'm friends with Tom. Great guy. He does lots for me. Like this past winter. He had a new backhoe for my B2620 that never sold so he gave me a deal on it. I mentioned I hate trailering my tractor on the salt covered highway in winter. So they came and picked it up and brought it back in an enclosed trailer. I thought that was cool.

I did a 36 mile trail ride tonight. I LOVE this thing. Even my wife said way more comfortable than the ATV's. Stayed dry, clean and warm. And it rides and handles beautifully.

Attachments

• 20210506_183612 (Large).jpg
    20210506_183612 (Large).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 115
  • 20210506_201004 (Large).jpg
    20210506_201004 (Large).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 119
  • 20210506_203830 (Large).jpg
    20210506_203830 (Large).jpg
    638.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 20210506_221006 (Large).jpg
    20210506_221006 (Large).jpg
    623.2 KB · Views: 120
   / RTV - X1100C #156  
So two questions. On the dash display outer edges where all the warning lights are....should the headlight icon not light up with the headlights on? Mine does not. Nor does the seatbelt light if we don't have them on.

And, just as the Cat wheel loader I run in the mine does....when I put the LED cab light on, it loses all radio reception. Is there a fix for that?

/ RTV - X1100C #157  
Right on Jake. Good tip about the dowel. I think I might put a rear protector on. I have to trailer it to Sudbury end of July to get the Boss plow installed. I'll load it backwards and do that.

I live in Goulais. I'm friends with Tom. Great guy. He does lots for me. Like this past winter. He had a new backhoe for my B2620 that never sold so he gave me a deal on it. I mentioned I hate trailering my tractor on the salt covered highway in winter. So they came and picked it up and brought it back in an enclosed trailer. I thought that was cool.

I did a 36 mile trail ride tonight. I LOVE this thing. Even my wife said way more comfortable than the ATV's. Stayed dry, clean and warm. And it rides and handles beautifully.
Kubota makes a rear metal screen protector for the rear glass.Had one installed on my RTV 1100c.It also flips up for easy cleaning of the rear glass.

/ RTV - X1100C #158  
So two questions. On the dash display outer edges where all the warning lights are....should the headlight icon not light up with the headlights on? Mine does not. Nor does the seatbelt light if we don't have them on.

And, just as the Cat wheel loader I run in the mine does....when I put the LED cab light on, it loses all radio reception. Is there a fix for that?
On the led lights the only brand that I have found is rigid leds that will not knock out the radio reception they are pretty pricy though.

/ RTV - X1100C #159  
Paystar....your unit is 3 or 4 yrs newer than mine, so maybe dash light differences. ....and I installed aftermarket radio......one tip, always turn key off in neutral and use emerg brake, instead of shutting down in gear, because it won't start in gear and sometimes hard to get out of gear when shutdown ( need to rock back and forth to unweight gears) so easier to always park in neutral. ...glad to hear from a Goulaisgan :) .....pm me if need to see any machine aspects or to compare kubota notes....my tractor is a smaller one ( bx2660) so am envious but Tom has sold me many a pto attachment over the years. But I suspect you would be more mechanically tip helpful for me.

/ RTV - X1100C #160  
Thank's Coobie, think I will price one. But Jake's idea is good too....and real cheap. I just re-read my owners manual. It describes every light on the Easy Checker and no where in the book does it ever say anything about the headlight indicator, so I'm thinking it is not active on this model.
That digital display is the same used used on other Kubota products, so may be a feature only on the tractors.

So I guess the radio reception thing is normal with some LED lights?