RTV - X1100C

/ RTV - X1100C #171  
I just priced the K-Connect and front blower for my RTV-X1100C.
After I quit laughing I started to feel as though Kubota Canada is insulting my intelligence.
$21,500
About the same I paid for my B2620 with loader mower and snow blower n 2013, LOL

/ RTV - X1100C #172  
I just priced the K-Connect and front blower for my RTV-X1100C.
After I quit laughing I started to feel as though Kubota Canada is insulting my intelligence.
$21,500
About the same I paid for my B2620 with loader mower and snow blower n 2013, LOL
That's not bad with the RTV bundled. LOL.

/ RTV - X1100C #173  
That's not bad with the RTV bundled. LOL.
That's what I thought, LOL Now I know why I went the Boss vee plow direction. I just hate plowing. I'll just have to keep snow blowing on my open station tractor.

Attachments

• 20211212_144204.jpg
    20211212_144204.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 120
   / RTV - X1100C #174  
Somebody must be silly enough to buy it as they planned that price point

/ RTV - X1100C #176  
Paystar.....have you priced tracks for your RTV in our area.....I am curious, because old 1998 Cat snowmachine is on its last legs and I think future winters will be a seesaw of snow and melt So I figure tracks on my RTV would handle the mess and get me to my sugar bush area no matter how spring happens, and let me get firewood all winter.......I can dream ! A few years ago I heard $6000 cdn , but who knows now, afraid to ask Tom F for quote.

/ RTV - X1100C #177  
No, I never have Jake. Last time I looked at them for my Polaris Sportsman I think they were $4500. But that was a few years back.
I just plowed again today and had better results. It got cold BEFORE it snowed this time and the RTV had no problem at all.

I just have to remember that when we get that real heavy wet snow.....I have to remember it's NOT a tractor and I can't wait until there is a foot on the ground before I go plow. It will be good once it's froze and cold.

I'm not on the "climate change" bandwagon.....I had to take history back when I went to school and that's where I was taught all about all the different climate cycles the world has been through over it's history. It was once far hotter than it is now (before there were any factories or internal combustion engines) and then there was the ice age that killed dinosaurs. Now it is warming again.
But you are right Jake, this winter isn't normal for us. I'm used to it getting cold and staying cold. Not dumping snow then having pouring rain and summer the next day, then dumping snow the next day. I just get a nice base made on my gravel drives, then it melts and I have to start over.

/ RTV - X1100C #178  
Thks anyway.....and I agree on the climate change aspect. We all just need to adapt. Me I just like the dream idea of not needing a snowmachine and use the heated cab RTV with tracks.....now I just need to convince the wife .. :)

/ RTV - X1100C #179  
I have seen RTV's with tracks on the internet but no idea how they perform. I know one thing, you wouldn't want to sink one unless you got a bulldozer to pull it out, LOL