RTV - X1100C

/ RTV - X1100C #181  
Be careful

These things are a bear to upright in the woods! I’ve put Argos and rhinos in the ditch many times and 3-4 guys can bench press them right back onto the trail. Not this beast! Took hours and all kinds of creativity to pop her back up. She took it like a man though - a bent door hinge was the only damage and I fixed it with some monster channel locks. View attachment 725622

/ RTV - X1100C #182  
I have a RTV-X1100C with the 72" V Plow (V5295A) that includes the 4 point hitch and power supply (V5293A). One thing I do like about this set up is that in the summer I can completely remove the plow and hitch/power unit and reinstall the front grille guard with the optional adapter. I've been thinking of adding the 66" snow blower (V5296) that would also require the addition of the PTO Drive (V5299A).

Does the addition of the PTO unit allow the grille guard to be attached? I would think the power unit could be removed but not sure if the PTO unit would make it so the 4 point hitch can't be removed.

/ RTV - X1100C #183  
Boy - not a lot of activity on this thread. I posted the above comment in March and that's all that's been posted since then until my post today.

I'll answer my own post. I had the PTO/ Sowblower added and enough of the PTO can be removed to install the grille guard.

/ RTV - X1100C #184  
Busy time of year outside, good to know and thanks for the post!

/ RTV - X1100C #185  
I was in mine for a short time today...A/C didn't seem to work... Not sure what to do about that.

/ RTV - X1100C #186  
I want to put LED light bar on the top of my x110C, it is 2022. I seem to remember that they are no prewiring above the headliner. is this true, does anyone have a wiring diagram for it? How do I run a 12-volt positive lead from the battery to the headliner?

/ RTV - X1100C #187  
On my 2022 X1100C there were wiring harnesses built in. Just need switches and the LED lamps. The wiring harness for the radio is there as well - a switched wire (red) and a white/green wire that is "hot" all the time. I plow two significant dirt road hills of over a mile with a Boss V-Plow with no problem and love the Worksite tires! Once we have an ice storm I put regular bar chains on and I've never been stuck or wished I had something else. The weight distribution is great. I haven't needed to add ballast to the dump body and love the fact that I can dump the accumulated snow out before I put the machine in the shop! This site has the full service manual with two great schematics showing wiring and color codes. Well worth the $30.00 for the PDF manual.
Checkout – eRepairInfo

/ RTV - X1100C
If we have rain coming in, I've been using ours for hauling branches over to the outdoor fireplace, keeps the house property trails clean.

I'm still hauling firewood out with our RTV, once I get the next two face cord stacked, we'll have 60 face cord up.

If I put more work in, I can eat more of the Berried Delight. (y)

Attachments

• 104_3143.JPG
    104_3143.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 119
  • 104_3148.JPG
    104_3148.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0279.jpg
    IMG_0279.jpg
    681.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 100
   / RTV - X1100C
Here's the recipe.

Berried Delight

Combine:

2 cups graham cracker crumbs

2/3 cup sugar

1/2 cup melted butter/margarine

Press firmly into bottom of 13 x 9 pan and chill for a couple of hours

Beat until smooth:

1 (8 oz) pkg softened cream cheese

¼ cup sugar

2 tablespoons milk

Fold into about 14 oz (or more) slightly thawed cool whip

Spread on crust

Arrange 2 pints hulled and halved strawberries in even layer. Save some for serving.

Beat 2 (6 serving size) pkgs vanilla instant pudding into 5 cups cold milk.

Pour pudding over the berries and chill for several hours or overnight. This makes a nice full dish, so cut if you want.

Serve with additional thawed cool whip and additional berries on top.

/ RTV - X1100C #190  
It only took two years for my RTV-X1100C too finally arrived here this week, now I need to get some tire chains for the rears, any recommendations?

Attachments

• My_RTVX1100C (1).jpg
    My_RTVX1100C (1).jpg
    695.1 KB · Views: 72
  • My_RTVX1100C (2).jpg
    My_RTVX1100C (2).jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 77