RTV900 IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE

/ RTV900 IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE #11  
I am glad they are on top of details like these. I too got a recall notice. Only one (so far). /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I hope Kubota continues to keep their customers informed and alerted to their product behaviour.

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ RTV900 IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE
Howdy Dozernut & Dargo!

Dozernut, that muffler situation has been known to happen...warranty will cover it. I hear Kubota is working on that problem as well.

Dargo, you are right the airflow does keep the hood in place while being pulled at highway speeds and 25 MPH is pretty slow, but apparently they have come off under the right conditions.

/ RTV900 IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE #13  
For all of those that received several recall notices, were any of those addressed to me but delivered to the wrong address? I have yet to receive the notice.

Dargo - I too mounted my winch antenna to the underside of the hood. If you run across a good place for a replacement, please post as I will probably need to get one as well.

My new gauges were supposed to be here last Monday. Haven't heard anything yet. I popped the fuel gauge out last night (and put back in). Dargo - don't know why you had to take to dealer to replace. Both gauges can be replaced in about 3 minutes.

I still need to work on my fan (thanks lloyd123 for the post on how to test). Mine hasn't come on and I had the temp near the red line last weekend.

/ RTV900 IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE #14  
Just received 2 more recall notices today. Six total now for the hood recall.

/ RTV900 IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Just received 2 more recall notices today. Six total now for the hood recall. )</font>

Dang,
I still haven't gotten one. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ RTV900 IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I still haven't gotten one )</font>

You can go to Kubota.com and read it.

/ RTV900 IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE #17  
Thanks Bird.

Actually, I downloaded the notice awhile ago but wanted to see if/when I got a notice myself. Honestly, I don't believe Kubota has me on record as being a RTV owner. I received one correspondence from them since purchasing my RTV. It was a survey asking how I liked my "BX22" /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif (I don't have a BX22)

I'll call the dealer and see what's going on.

Brian

/ RTV900 IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE #18  
Gentlemen, I just received another recall notice today-that makes 7 so far. I wonder if someone else has received as many?

/ RTV900 IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE
LOL /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ RTV900 IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE #20  
Dang! How many RTV's do you own?? I could only afford one. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif